OSBORNE SAID YES WITH CONDITIONS

I think the idea is that the program has lost its fans. Not literally. And they lost what Husker football was all about in just 3.5 years. They need TO to come in and to bring a sense of family back. I don't think it means to bring an NU guy in for coach but they are basically trying to pull back together as a family. And after we fix this then there will be plenty of people to help us down the road. We are similar to Penn St and Fl St. We had a long tenure and so we needed to do it right the first time and we didn't. Now let's get it right and do it as a family.

I agree. I think TO is the perfect guy to reunite the fan base. Right now we are split down the middle on how we feel. With the firing of SP we are coming together a little more. With the possibility of TO taking the helm we will once agian be united. Nothing like bringing in a guy to run the program that 95% of us would take a bullet for. I think this is a perfect kick start to bringing back the family and reuniting the fanbase with the team.

I think the idea is that the program has lost its fans. Not literally. And they lost what Husker football was all about in just 3.5 years. They need TO to come in and to bring a sense of family back. I don't think it means to bring an NU guy in for coach but they are basically trying to pull back together as a family. And after we fix this then there will be plenty of people to help us down the road. We are similar to Penn St and Fl St. We had a long tenure and so we needed to do it right the first time and we didn't. Now let's get it right and do it as a family.

If what EVERYONE is saying is true and TO is going to be part of this, I'm nominating I Bleed RED for inside information poster of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watson also makes the most sense as an Interim Head Coach. Don't know if he can pull it off, but definitely better than the other Coordinator (which I think people would launch themselves off bridges if he was named Interim Head Coach).

It will be interesting to see how Dr. Tom runs the ship. There's a tiny part of me worried that the old dinosaur in him makes the decisions. I am probably wrong. We'll see.

I would follow TO blindly into the depths of a burning inferno.

Yeah but "he" wouldn't get burnt. :lol:

GBR!!!

They need TO to come in and to bring a sense of family back.

If what EVERYONE is saying is true and TO is going to be part of this, I'm nominating I Bleed RED for inside information poster of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen! I Bleed RED ROCKS. I've read so much false crap on message boards for so long, and the dude is two for two on back to back days on the biggest Husker story in years.

FYI source also stated that if Cally does resign/fired Watson will take over and it will be his "job interview". They will also try to interview Bo after the season. Those are the only 2 names I have so far, I know they are the obvious ones but they are confirmed as on the wish list to interview.

Cosgrove?????

Resignation/firing is too good for him. Stand him at the 50 holding a football and let former Blackshirts "fly to the ball."

Boy, what are we going to do when ol' Dr. Tom has passed on and he can't come bail our a$$es out anymore? We going to drag his carcass out and sit it behind a podium and talk like a ventriloquist so that all fans can be soothed on why things aren't going well? Seriously, I like T.O. but I think it's dangerous that we coming running back to daddy for help.

That's why insects eat their young :)

GBR!!!

FYI source also stated that if Cally does resign/fired Watson will take over and it will be his "job interview". They will also try to interview Bo after the season. Those are the only 2 names I have so far, I know they are the obvious ones but they are confirmed as on the wish list to interview.

Cosgrove?????

Resignation/firing is too good for him. Stand him at the 50 holding a football and let former Blackshirts "fly to the ball."

LOL :bonez

IMO, TO will allow BC to save face and coach until after the season is complete. We all know BC is gone at season's end. IMO, TO and Remington will be busy trying to bring one of the Husker family back. I don't know which one it will be, but I'm guessing Pelini will be the focus as I Bleed stated he was their #1 yesterday. I'm guessing if he says no, then they focus on Gill. I think it is evident that someone from the family will be brought back.

Not that I dislike Pelini (I hoped that he would be the coach when Solich was fired), but I don't exactly think he has much in the way of "Husker Family" credentials.