Callahans Press Conference Attire...

T.O. isn't wearing any red or Nebraska icons. GET RID OF HIM! That's how gay I think your statement is. Just like the right wing idiots saying Barrack Obama should always have an American Flag on at all times. Kevin Kugler and Mike'l Severe on 1620 a.m. agree that attire is NOT a big deal and it should be let go...

T.O. isn't wearing any red or Nebraska icons. GET RID OF HIM! That's how gay I think your statement is. Just like the right wing idiots saying Barrack Obama should always have an American Flag on at all times. Kevin Kugler and Mike'l Severe on 1620 a.m. agree that attire is NOT a big deal and it should be let go...

Jeez calm down man. I think people are reading into this way too much.

That's what I'm saying, it's ridiculous, you are saying the same thing I am. Did you read my post? I guess I forgot this :sarcasm Ok there we go! I'm glad you agree though.

TO is a AD not a head football coach. I bet if you go around the nation there aren't any coaches who don't have a team jacket, shirt, or polo on during a press conference. I'm sorry, but what kind of support does it show from a coach to the program when he doesnt care enough to wear his normal husker attire to his conference.

That's what I'm saying, it's ridiculous, you are saying the same thing I am. Did you read my post? I guess I forgot this :sarcasm Ok there we go! I'm glad you agree though.

:sarcasm:sarcasm Do two of them cancel each other, though? That's the big question.

:sarcasm:sarcasm Do two of them cancel each other, though? That's the big question.

Yes! they do. It's called the double emoticon. :lol:

At UofA it was per our Nike contract that anytime we had a press conference or we were making an appearance on behalf of the team, unless we were at a dinner we needed to wear Nike issued gear, we had thousands of it. We wore Nike polo shirt everyday to work.....everyday! It was in our Nike contract. BC gets paid directly from Adidas to wear it....I can almost guarantee it.

At UofA it was per our Nike contract that anytime we had a press conference or we were making an appearance on behalf of the team, unless we were at a dinner we needed to wear Nike issued gear, we had thousands of it. We wore Nike polo shirt everyday to work.....everyday! It was in our Nike contract. BC gets paid directly from Adidas to wear it....I can almost guarantee it.

Exactly, and by not wearing any appearel, his is hinting at his future