What Will TO Do?

This is the man that followed in Devany's footsteps, I thought he would have been A.D. when he stepped down as Head Coach. This is why we are here today. I love Tom, He will do what it takes, don't fear nation, it's the real deal. My question is; What should Tom do now, What will he do, does he know yet? I hope that there is an interim Def. Coordinator in place before the end of the month. But knowing Tom and his calm infinate resolve, I'd say that he'll hold on to this for a while until he knows what the real fix is.

Good Bye Bill/Kevin and bunch. I am sure there is a Little League team out there that could use some of your famous pity parties. Oh, and, Dan Cook.......... You will be fine when you come to your senses, you are a Big Red Fan like the rest of us, Donate to the cause.

TO said that he would be meeting with the coaching staff, but that he would not be looking over their shoulders. He also said he would attend practice if asked, or stay away if asked to do so...

What do you think BC will do in respect to this statement made by TO? :sarcasm

I think BC will invite TO to practice. BC needs to be a great coach, to do that you have to learn from the best. Learning from TO will help himself. Also BC is intelligent enough to know his team has issues and he doesn't have any idea how to fix it. We will be hearing next year about all the new walk-ons.

I watched the Big Red Wrap up last night. A back up quarterback to Irving Fryer (I forgot his name and he was before my time) was being interviewed, he said since Steve Pederson took over all the shrines to the greatest players have been omitted, there is only one NC trophy displayed and that is the 1997 trophy. When I heard that I was floored. :o

I think TO will stay of the practice field and let Callahan run the show.

Exactly! I don't think Osbourne would have wanted Devaney hanging over his shoulder. :restore

Yeah but Osborne wasn't getting blown out by OSU at home by 31 points and giving up over 400 yards per game.

TO said he noticed some stuff and had some suggestions. unless bill has given up on keeping this job, he better be asking.

you'd be a fool not to ask TO anyway. I dont care if you are undefeated.

It was a relief to see that someone took a stand finally and made a good decision based on results.

I think Dr. Tom will the choices necessary in the coming weeks to put this program back on track the way he left it. It just still boggles the mind how he won those Championships and left a perfectly good mold for someone to follow and they screwed it up. IMO, the only thing that was needed to the offense at the time he left was a little more diversity with the passing game, other than that, it was going to stay in perfectly good shape for years to come.

Now, we shall see through the action of a man with integrity and concern for the players, fans, and players past what is needed to right the ship in a direction to glory days once again. I have no concerns with him at the helm running things for as long as it takes to put us back on the map of college football.

I can't see it happening at all, Callahan wanting or accepting help from T.O. Can you?

No. He's a know-it-all NFL guy. He can't even say Dr. Tom's name in a press conference. They've spoken two or three times in 4 years. Callahan bristles at the name of Dr. Tom. That's why Callahan will QUIT within the next 15 days and leave his assistants out to dry.

Egomaniac and with no real reason to be.