who sucks more at coaching callahan or fran???

I for one am hoping for a blowout - the sooner we can get the AD to pull the trigger the sooner we can get this ship turned around and away from the abyss fran has us headed to.

Close wins or close losses only delay the correction of hiring this clown.

Oh Fran this time don't worry about saying good bye just pick up your severence check and the box of your stuff we left by the door.

Division 1-AA or bust - can you say North Dakota?

I for one am hoping for a blowout - the sooner we can get the AD to pull the trigger the sooner we can get this ship turned around and away from the abyss fran has us headed to.

Oh Fran this time don't worry about saying good bye just pick up your severence check and the box of your stuff we left by the door.

I agree I want Nebraska to blow us out so we can get rid of him and his lover mcgee mid season

I agree I want Nebraska to blow us out so we can get rid of him and his lover mcgee mid season

Wow! :bonez:restore

I, too, want a Nebraska blowout!

On defense Nebraska will come out in a 3 man front with the linebackers 5-10 yards behind the line of scrimmage. A special defensive scheme thought up to stop A&M's power running game.

On offense Nebraska will run Lucky up the middle 2 plays in a row. On 3rd and 6 they'll put in Castille so they can check down to Erickson standing on the sideline and throw the ball 3-4 yards short of the first down hoping 1) He runs for the first and 2) He didn't step out of bounds.

Given that game plan and Franchione's game calling abilities I give us a 50-50 chance. I sent Coach Fran a $1200 check for his game plan so I'll fill you in when I get it.

I want aggies to blow us out and I am sure that will happen anyway bc Callahan has no idea how to fix it. Aggies have a better defense than the huskers do. I think both coaches are about the same at coaching.

You want Nebraska to lose? The Cally deal will take care of itself, but hoping Nebraska loses is kind of rediculous.

I don't want aggies to blow us out and I am sure that will happen anyway bc Callahan has no idea how to fix it. Aggies have a better defense than the huskers do. I think both coaches are about the same at coaching.

Edit: Corrected to what I meant to say.

sorry having trouble with puter and DSL today. NO I don't want them to ever lose. I am being hopeful.

Franchione is gone at the end of the season. Clownahan is gone sometime between now and the end of the season. Here's a refreshing idea: I just hope we see a very good ball game on Saturday (I guess hear a very good ball game for me). One team getting blown out or the other isn't going to change the fact that both HC's are gone by season's end.

Here's a question for all you A&M fans: Why aren't you calling for $ Byrne's head as AD? He fired Slocum and replaced him with Franchione. Don't you think he should be held accountable for what he's done to your program?

Neither. Nutt has both of them topped.

cally is worse right now. look at it this way. he is on the hotter seat, and hasnt done anything stupid or against any rules. he's just BAD

Yea but cally doesn't have a Mcfadden or Felix Jones either. Suffice to say they are all bad!

no but I would say we have more overall talent, and are a much worse team.