The worst thing for Bill Callahan

NPhusker

If Bill is out after this year and i think he will be gone and we bring in another coach, whoever it is. If that coach goes 9-3 or even 8-4 then everybody is going to look at Callahan and say WOW Callahan couldnt win with a senoir QB that he brought in and veteran O-line, WR, LB and DB groups. Then they bring in BLANK(new coach) and does a great job installing his system, with a new QB, all new LB and mostly new WR and DB.

If this happens people are going to look at BC with very little respect, he will be lucky to pull an Ohio Bobcat type job after all this.

If Bill is out after this year and i think he will be gone and we bring in another coach, whoever it is. If that coach goes 9-3 or even 8-4 then everybody is going to look at Callahan and say WOW Callahan couldnt win with a senoir QB that he brought in and veteran O-line, WR, LB and DB groups. Then they bring in BLANK(new coach) and does a great job installing his system, with a new QB, all new LB and mostly new WR and DB.

If this happens people are going to look at BC with very little respect, he will be lucky to pull an Ohio Bobcat type job after all this.

Don't kid yourself....Most already do!

I dont think i new coach will have that bad of a record. When Callahan came in i dont think he had much talent, but the one good thing Callahan has done is bring in some good talent. I think the new coach will come in unite these players, get some passion and fire back on the field and the talent will start showing up on the field i would predict atworst 7-5 and best 9-3 season.

I dont think i new coach will have that bad of a record. When Callahan came in i dont think he had much talent, but the one good thing Callahan has done is bring in some good talent. I think the new coach will come in unite these players, get some passion and fire back on the field and the talent will start showing up on the field i would predict atworst 7-5 and best 9-3 season.

we should be able to atleast go .500. look at our schedule

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SP...p;Q_SEASON=2008

we should win all of our non conference games except VT. thats 3 wins. we should win half of our home conference games, and should be able to win atleast 2 on of our road games/vt at home(ISU for sure). I think anything under 7 wins should be unexceptable.

I think what everyone needs to remember regardless of who the coach is next year is the fact that we do lose a lot of starters. We lose our QB. We lose just about every LB. We lose a lot of the secondary. We lose our best receivers. I think we lose a couple of OL. Unless Ganz is the starter, we're gonna be starting either a redshirt or true freshman at QB. We have a lot of talent, but we also lose a lot of starters. This is what is so upsetting to me. We have a very mature team this year, and look at how we're doing.

I think what everyone needs to remember regardless of who the coach is next year is the fact that we do lose a lot of starters. We lose our QB. We lose just about every LB. We lose a lot of the secondary. We lose our best receivers. I think we lose a couple of OL. Unless Ganz is the starter, we're gonna be starting either a redshirt or true freshman at QB. We have a lot of talent, but we also lose a lot of starters. This is what is so upsetting to me. We have a very mature team this year, and look at how we're doing.

I think at a lot of those positions we really arent going to have much of a drop off. WR I think we will mis MO, but I think with the young guys we have we could actually be better. same with LB. it appears that our DB's will be ok. I think QB is the biggest concern, but lee sounds like the real deal to me.

I just hope we don't get stung with the Notre Dame bug. Willingham came in and had a couple of good seasons with Davies recruits but then struggled and was fired. Weiss came in and had a couple of good seasons with Willingham's recruits but now is struggling. I hope our next coach doesn't come in and have a couple of lights out years then pull a Notre Dame season this year!