More Info on Bo Pelini

Apathy

Just read this whole article i found it at Yahoo Sports and they talk about the the former players on how they were treated like crap and about the husker today and the past three years under Billy C. And at the bottom they were talking about Bo Pelini as being our Head Coach next year and....well just read the article. After reading this article it got me heated and more pissed at Steve Pederson.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ah...o&type=lgns

Just the other day, Jensen said a friend of his – a Nebraska fan – drove up in a new car. Jensen asked her why she didn't have a Cornhuskers frame around her license plate.

"I did," the woman told Jensen, "but I've already taken it off. I'm not very proud of them right now."

then get bent lady 'cause you were never a fan.

Just the other day, Jensen said a friend of his – a Nebraska fan – drove up in a new car. Jensen asked her why she didn't have a Cornhuskers frame around her license plate.

"I did," the woman told Jensen, "but I've already taken it off. I'm not very proud of them right now."

no joke, tell her not to bother putting it back on next year.

I'm proudly keeping mine around my NY state license plate. Not exactly friendly territory

A good article, but I gotta take offense with this quote, "These days, though, being a Cornhuskers fan is as much fun as working in a toll booth". IMO no matter what the record, it's always better to be a Husker fan than a sCUm, PSUcks or any other program on the face of God's green earth. GBR!

:yeah

I'm proudly keeping mine around my NY state license plate. Not exactly friendly territory

Yeah, ditto, both our cars have Husker plate holders out here in La La Land. I would never take them off!!

I've been thinking of taking mine off, lately.

To repaint it..The sun kills out here and you can barely read it.

And I just bought a new Window sticker on ebay to put on Buckeye37's new jeep (when she's not looking).