**Official Contest: Predict the Texas Score, Passing/Rushing Yards**

Don't you get a point for forfeiting? Or is it 1-0 or 2-0?

Cally may pull all the redshirts and then forfeit...to keep the game close. If that's even possible. I'm sure he's reviewing some film...and the rule book on this. :rolleyes:

BC's press conference would still include " Got to give the other team alot of credit" and " Seen alot of good things today from are guys" or "There were some positives things today."

wow no faith huh? I really think callahan will have the boys ready for this one, if theres one thing that could save his job (even though it wont) it would be a win over the Horns, as a Longhorn/Husker fan I am hopin for a good competitive game (like last years "first snow" game) I hate to see either team whooped so I'm hopin for a longhorn win BUT a close game in which the Huskers can come away proud of

Don't you get a point for forfeiting? Or is it 1-0 or 2-0?

Cally may pull all the redshirts and then forfeit...to keep the game close. If that's even possible. I'm sure he's reviewing some film...and the rule book on this. :rolleyes:

BC's press conference would still include " Got to give the other team alot of credit" and " Seen alot of good things today from are guys" or "There were some positives things today."

I am sure the post game press conference is already taped and qued...ready to put out to the millions of Husker fans sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to find out what went wrong this week, only to find out that "at times the defense really stepped up".

This whole program has become such a joke...no wonder they want to put it out to 2/3 of the country on television....

I'd suggest that the score will be whatever Texas wants it to be. If their coaching staff decides to never take the foot off the gas then perhaps a 63- 10 type score. If they are merciful, back off and play subs early, not looking to decimate NU but looking at this as a time to get some backups some meaningful minutes, the Texas 42 - 21.

My gut keeps telling me we will score 27, and Texas will be less...but not because we play all that well, but Texas has one of the bad games where nothing bouces well for them...

So...

Nebraska 27

Texas 26

No my brain tells me my gut it just plain crazy...

Texas 52

Nebraska 20