RB Cody Glenn

Player: Cody Glenn

Hometown: Rusk, TX

Position: RB

Height: 6’1.5”

Weight: 210

40 time: 4.61

Visit Date: 11/26/04

Scholarships offered: 10 offers including: Tennessee, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Arizona, Baylor, BYU

Favorites: Tennessee, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Arizona, BYU

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #25/***

Insiders: #31/***

Assessing the talent: Stocky build. Rushed for close to 2,000 yards this year in high school. He’s a physical north – south runner who’s not afraid to mix it up.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 75% Jordan is his primary recruiter. The Huskers joined in on the Glenn prize about two weeks ago. Of course any running back coming in now knows about Lucky and Jackson. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. He visits the week of Colorado (11/26/04).

Current Status: Commited Nov 30

Stories: Texas RB Glenn commits to NU

Huskers land big back from Texas

Huskers land verbal from Texas running back

• 2 weeks later...
How we looking at the full back position though?

The fullback really isn't featured a whole lot in the WCO. More blocking roles than anything. I think I remember reading that Callahan would go after a FB if he was extraordinary,but otherwise no. I think we are in the hunt for an extraordinary FB, but I can't remember his name. I know Eric has posted about him..

The fullback really isn't featured a whole lot in the WCO. More blocking roles than anything. I think I remember reading that Callahan would go after a FB if he was extraordinary,but otherwise no. I think we are in the hunt for an extraordinary FB, but I can't remember his name. I know Eric has posted about him..

I believe his name is Bailey and he is the #1 FB in the nation. In the World Herald it said he was gonna choose between the Big Red and Georgia Tech. His team knocked Becks out of the Fla. playoffs.

I believe his name is Bailey and he is the #1 FB in the nation. In the World Herald it said he was gonna choose between the Big Red and Georgia Tech. His team knocked Becks out of the Fla. playoffs.

true...true

There are only two FB's being recruited right now that I know of:

Bailey from Florida and Rashawn Jackson from New Jersey.

Bailey was quoted as saying he wants to follow Beck, they know each other fairly well.

Jackson went to the same school as Dailey

Both are tops at FB rankings