RB Cody Glenn

He is a commited recruit which would make 21. I never said that he is a scholarship recipeant.

Thats what you count my friend are scholie guys for this year. You can get all the walk-ons you want so no since in counting them. Greyshirts don't count for this year either. Some of the jucos may count for this year for some weird reason if they come early.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from a whole new wave of Husker fans here in East Texas. I have had the priviledge of watching Cody play for four years and all I can say is from talking to the coaching staff is he is pretty firm in his commitment to NU. You are going to enjoy this young man and I can promise you he will not back down from a head to head challenge with Marlon Lucky. He is a big back with little back moves or he will just flat out run over you. He is a Stud! Hope y'all enjoy him as much as we have in Rusk, Tx. We're really going to miss him on Friday nights, but we'll look forward to watching him on Saturday afternoons. Go Huskers. (except when they play the Aggies. Gotta stay true)

Thanks New Husker Fan! Welcome to Husker Nation & The Board. I'm looking forward to enjoying Cody's talent, he looks like a good one.

Well we appreciate the good wishes, and hope to see you around the board sharing your perspective on things. Its always good to have new Husker fans join the fam. I think you'll like it here. :)

Greetings from a whole new wave of Husker fans here in East Texas. I have had the priviledge of watching Cody play for four years and all I can say is from talking to the coaching staff is he is pretty firm in his commitment to NU. You are going to enjoy this young man and I can promise you he will not back down from a head to head challenge with Marlon Lucky. He is a big back with little back moves or he will just flat out run over you. He is a Stud! Hope y'all enjoy him as much as we have in Rusk, Tx. We're really going to miss him on Friday nights, but we'll look forward to watching him on Saturday afternoons. Go Huskers. (except when they play the Aggies. Gotta stay true)

Cool stuff man, well done!!!

We're very interested in learning the traditions such as the "blackshirts". If we're gonna be Husker fans we've got to be Husker educated. How far is Lincoln from Omaha? I have friends there. May make a weekend out of it and come watch some serious football. I can tell you folks are somewhat fanatical about your football. I happen to believe there is no other way to be about it. Texas for the most part is crazy about the Cowboys and their favorite college teams, but Texans are beyond the twilight zone when it comes to high school football. Friday nights during football season down here is as exciting as it gets. Imagine Saturday afternoons in Lincoln just on a smaller scale. But not much.

We're very interested in learning the traditions such as the "blackshirts". If we're gonna be Husker fans we've got to be Husker educated. How far is Lincoln from Omaha? I have friends there. May make a weekend out of it and come watch some serious football. I can tell you folks are somewhat fanatical about your football. I happen to believe there is no other way to be about it. Texas for the most part is crazy about the Cowboys and their favorite college teams, but Texans are beyond the twilight zone when it comes to high school football. Friday nights during football season down here is as exciting as it gets. Imagine Saturday afternoons in Lincoln just on a smaller scale. But not much.

Lincoln is about 45 minutes to an hour away from Omaha.

Welcome to the fold, new husker. :) Lincoln has never dissapointed me on a Saturday during football season.

Lincoln has never dissapointed me on a Saturday during football season.

You should of tried sitting through the K-State game in 2003.

Yea, I had a feeling that you might chime in on that. I bet there have been some games that have been pretty bad to go to. I should say that I have never been in Lincoln for a game and have the Husker lose. Including OU NU in 2001 ;)