McKeon

red4life

Bottom line if these guys are saying this crap I don't want them playing for the Huskers! I have lost all respect for McKeon throughout the season and this is the icing on the cake. Also, I would have told Sam...."Go ahead and try to throw a punch because you haven't connected with anything so far this season so I'm not too worried!" :angry:

Bottom line if these guys are saying this crap I don't want them playing for the Huskers! I have lost all respect for McKeon throughout the season and this is the icing on the cake. Also, I would have told Sam...."Go ahead and try to throw a punch because you haven't connected with anything so far this season so I'm not too worried!" :angry:

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I dunno...there's a first time for everything.

The guy who originally posted this on another board has since added to it, and Sam Keller is in the clear on this deal. " My friend has clarified that the comments SK made were more mocking the general perception of the team -- not as a threat or him saying something derogatory about his teammates. I want to make that clear."

The part about CM, on the other hand, is what it is.

One thing I'll say about Keller is that he wants to win badly, and he's very upset about how the season's going. At least he cares. The other guy? Not so sure.

If he wanted to start a fight with me, all I'd have to do is grab a football and run right at him.

I belong to probably about ten forums of various types, comic relief is probably the part that I enjoy most and this line may be the funniest I have had the pleasure to read.

Very, very good. Sometimes I wonder if my wife thinks that I hear voices, I'm sitting at the computer and burst into laughter for no apparent reason. :LOLtartar

Nice post, I agree! It's the funny stuff that helps get us through this nightmare!

I'm not condoning these comments at all but...

C'mon, when you were 21-22 years old, and at a local establisment enjoying a beverage or two, and for the past month, EVERYONE in an entire state has been riding your @$$ and criticizing every move you made, don't you think you might let something slip like this?

I think we all too often forget that these are still kids who deal with a lot more pressure than they probably should be for simply playing a game.

With all the rumors flying around I'm having a hard time believing this. McKeon, 'eh maybe.. but Keller? Have you ever heard the guy talk, did you hear him after the aTm game? He was freakin' depressed. I seriously doubt he was out boozing and talking trash about his team and fans. Just does not sound like him at all.

Also, the guy posting this has 15 comments on the board. Oh, and the quotes do not sound fairly made up as well.

Keller has just been thrown into the party rumors because he's had a bad couple of games. End of story.

If however, anyone has confirmable evidence that this happened by all means post CONFIRMABLE evidence. And if it does get confirmed, I'm calling for their heads.

Otherwise, game over. Topic should probably be closed. Assassinating the characters of two starting Husker players with no solid evidence is not cool anyway you look at it. Hell it's not cool to do it to any player on any team.

With all the rumors flying around I'm having a hard time believing this. McKeon, 'eh maybe.. but Keller? Have you ever heard the guy talk, did you hear him after the aTm game? He was freakin' depressed. I seriously doubt he was out boozing and talking trash about his team and fans. Just does not sound like him at all.

Also, the guy posting this has 15 comments on the board. Oh, and the quotes do not sound fairly made up as well.

Keller has just been thrown into the party rumors because he's had a bad couple of games. End of story.

If however, anyone has confirmable evidence that this happened by all means post CONFIRMABLE evidence. And if it does get confirmed, I'm calling for their heads.

Otherwise, game over. Topic should probably be closed. Assassinating the characters of two starting Husker players with no solid evidence is not cool anyway you look at it. Hell it's not cool to do it to any player on any team.

Did you believe, before it was public knowledge, that Callahan would call Tom Osbonre a crusty, old Fu@k? Things aren't always what they seem.

I wonder how the many folks before us ever CONFIRMED something without YOUTUBE?

The guy started a new thread that bails out Keller. I'm glad Keller is in the clear I would really hate to hear that he thinks that way, but Mckeon is still an a**hole!

Wouldn't have suprised me honestly. But you're talking about a grown man, 40 years old or whatever getting $1.2mil/year or whatever. And you're talking about confirmable evidence.

It's one thing to accuse a 40 yeard old adult who makes millions, it's quite another to do it to a 20 year old kid who's playing for the love of the game and the fans and the coaches and the other players.

If THIS kind of rumor is to be posted, it should be at the very least backed up with some solid confirmable evidence.

Did you believe, before it was public knowledge, that Callahan would call Tom Osbonre a crusty, old Fu@k? Things aren't always what they seem.

Just goes to show you these guys are so damn self-centered...nobody is as good as they are.