McKeon

red4life

Well, everyone displays disapointment in their own way. I am happy they are mad. Just turn it elsewhere. The season isn't going how they thought it would go either. What do you expect yanking their chain in a bar?

he was yelling f#*k TO, f#*k the fans, f#*k everyone.......I was'nt even talking to him he was pissed at someone who was aking him about the team.......I stepped up and told him to chill.....then he turned on me........wish some of his anger was put out on the field..........

This was posted on another board, and has been confirmed by several people:

I feel as if I should tell you what I witnessed tonight. Corey McKeon was at the Brass Rail trashed as usual and grabbing girls, talking s**t, etc. Someone asked if anybody said anything to him who was from the '97 team and he held his arms out as if to say bring it and said, "tell them to step into my territory." He also said, and I quote, "Fu** Tom Osborne." Also, Sam Keller said "we're f***ed!" Honestly, that made my blood boil and I couldn't resist, so I asked him why he'd say that and he replied, "because our offensive line fu**in' sucks, Nebraska fans f**kin' suck, and you fu**in' suck...want your ass kicked???"

Really though, I don't think Mckeon would kick your ass. Push you to the out of bounds part of the Rail maybe, but not kick your ass.

Side note: Does the Rail still reek of vomit?

If he comes at you just side step and he'll go right past you :lol:

Okay: I thought great talent + poor coaching = bad results?

And Pete Carroll had a 33-31 record in the NFL, after following Bill Parcells and inheriting the Super Bowl team he had built up. He was also fired. So you could say, he has a history of not getting the job done either.

Dude, are you seriously comparing Pete Carroll to Bill Callahan? Bill Callahan has ruined every single program he's ever been HC at, Pete Carroll has 2 national championships under his belt & led USC to three straight title game appearances. BTW, 33-31 is ALOT better than 4-12.

No, I'm pointing out why some arguments putting down BC are just terrible. FWIW, PC had a 6-10 record his first year coaching, and was fired from that job as well. BC's overall record is 17-18; both coaches were close to .500 in their pro years.

Then when PC got hired, he wasn't USC's first choice either. They went searching for other guys first, and a lot of people weren't thrilled with his hiring. So yeah, Callahan wasn't wholly spectacular in the pros, and he also wasn't the first guy the Huskers went after. So? Yeah, there are other problems, but these arguments in particular are IMO, without merit.

By the way, Callahan has held HC at two different places. And he's not the one who can take sole responsibility for the way our team has fallen to pieces so far this year.

Well all I know is that every team he has ever been head coach for has fallen apart. Coincidence?

Not only fell apart but hit rock bottom in the same maner! Players not wanting him there and actually doing better with him doing very little coaching. He actually didn't want to be in Oakland and some players believed he gave up the games in an effort to get fired. One of the receivers on the team made that statement on 1620. He also said he would not like to relive that part of life again. Stating that Callahan couldn't relate with the players, earn any respect, and couldn't relay the x and o's to the players. He also said that Billy is one of the most knowlegeable people he has ever been around when it comes to the x's and o's and belongs in a OC job. Coincidence???? I dont think so