If you had to pick one

Who would you want to beat the most if we could choose the team we would beat and that was going to be our only win from here till the end of the season.

Dang that's a tough one. I'd have to say a win over CU would be the best. Those jerks don't desrve to be playing in the Big12! They lost to a D1AA team last year. :) At least we have never lost to a D1AA team....yet. :)

K-State, home losses are beyond repugnant. I don't care about the sh#t talkers nor am I interested in playing spoiler, but getting kicked at home, watching fans stream out of Memorial Stadium around halftime, I don’t' want to see it again. I don't want to get used to seeing it.

Texas, no doubt about it.

Colorado wins with KSU in a very close second. CU talked sh#t last year as like a 1-7 team before we even played. Dan Hawkins best day a buff quote last year jsut makes me want to go get some indians and really send Buffaloes into extinction. After Josh Freemans classless act he pulled last year i would be happy with breaking Freeman in half and beating CU at there house.