#1 NU vs. #5 Texas on FSN

For those who didn't know... and for those out of staters who haven't had the privilege of watching these girls do their thing yet...

First serve from Gregory Gymnasium is set for 6:30 p.m. (CDT) and the match will be carried regionally on FSN, including live telecasts throughout the Big 12 region (FSN Midwest, FSN Southwest and FSN Rocky Mountain).

:power

I'll be there! This could be an epic match (as was last year's match in Austin). Texas will be full-strength tonight so I don't expect this one to be as easy as the match in Lincoln earlier this season. Juliann Faucette is having a season worthy of being named Freshman of the Year.

It's a rare sellout at Gregory Gym for Texas volleyball.

BTW, if there are any Husker fans in Central Texas interested in attending, I have three extra general admission tickets left. (I'll have no problems selling them at Gregory Gym this evening, but I'd rather sell them to some Nebraska fans.)

Wow. Pretty surprised by that. But then again, this could be the motivator that puts us in the proper frame of mind for the tournament.

Too bad about the winning season, but then going undefeated isn't the goal - winning the National Championship is the goal.

Good luck, girls! Don't get down!