What I was told by waterboy in class

tab

Its just dumb, how everyone has heard something and we feel we all need a topic about it.

If everyone kept everything to themselves, we wouldn't have much of a message board....now would we?

I guess we can always beat to death 'YOUR DREAM COACHING STAFF' or 'I'M SO DISGUSTED'.

Can you blame them.

Yea, I can. Have some pride for christ's sake! I have always and will always assert that if you can't be intense playing for a program that has as big of a backing and tradition as Nebraska you should just not play football. Sadly, players won't up and quit en masse because they'd lose their scholarship then.

well i heard from my cousin over on my wifes side while he was at a restaurant, overhearing a convesation between the hispanic maids of coach osborne from which they heard while wire tapping his phone conversations.

NO ONE HAS FACTS!!!! QUIT SAYING CRAP.

What is a fact? No matter what anyone says here it's just words. What do you want? It's a message board. Just read it and take it for what it's worth. Calm down.

well i heard from my cousin over on my wifes side while he was at a restaurant, overhearing a convesation between the hispanic maids of coach osborne from which they heard while wire tapping his phone conversations.

NO ONE HAS FACTS!!!! QUIT SAYING CRAP.

What is a fact? No matter what anyone says here it's just words. What do you want? It's a message board. Just read it and take it for what it's worth. Calm down.

:yeah if you only want facts maybe you should get your internet turned off and buy an F-ing newspaper.

Can you blame them.

Yea, I can. Have some pride for christ's sake! I have always and will always assert that if you can't be intense playing for a program that has as big of a backing and tradition as Nebraska you should just not play football. Sadly, players won't up and quit en masse because they'd lose their scholarship then.

easy for you to say Dave, unless you are on the inside, you don't know what is really going down now, do you?

Can you blame them.

easy for you to say Dave, unless you are on the inside, you don't know what is really going down now, do you?

:yeah

So now you want a self imposed "Death Penalty"?

No matter how many scholarships that would appear to free up, there's still a limit of the Maximum you can award per year.

If they're really that bad, keep them as backups or practice dummies.

It's not like we can just award the vacated Scholarships to more deserving Walk-ons.

And with the right leadership, these guys potential can be recovered.