I cant even put a Husker shirt on anymore

Well, I'm still wearing my Huskers jersey today, along with a white Huskers turtleneck underneath. Being a fan is kind of like a marriage vow. "I promise to love and cherish you, in good times and in bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health." Who cares if someone gives you crap or teases you because you're a Cornhusker. So what. It's just a game. Smile, accept their joke, agree with them, and move on. Make their day. Y

es, our team is in the dumps right now. We've been there before, but nor for a long, long time. We can't be king of the hill all the time. Personally, I think it's great that some other teams are doing so well. Look at KU. I'm giddy that they are doing well. That's awesome, and am proud to congratulate a neighbor when we're down and out.

So put on your husker shirts, fly your flags, and be proud of the the Nebraska the Good Life (even if we're taxed to death). It's just a game. The sun still rises each morning, we still get out of bed and go about our day, football isn't everything. Be proud!

I do live deep in enemy territory , but I have always worn the red with pride. After the OSU game my big red gear has been put up. I also took my Husker static cling decal off my car and reattached it upside down. I just cant wear the stuff with pride anymore. The OSU game was the first time in 34 years that I left a game early. Hell , I was out of there at halftime at Mistys drinking heavily with other disgruntled fans. Never thought i'd see the day that things actually got this bad. Hopefully I can take it back out of storage by next fall with our new coaching staff at the helm whoever they may be.

This is probly not my busness,but it"s no good just to be a best fan when you"re team wins. Anyone can go to a store an buy team stuuf and say they are fans of a top team Like your GBR has been for along time. True tuff fans stay with they"re team all the time,and then when you"re team wins, It"s extra nice! Then it"S good to pump out youy"re chest an say; See, I"m an all the time fan!

I knwo somethings abouth this, I"m a Tiger fan.

I say pull you"re head out of you"re butt an be a GBR. Stay tough on you"re team, but stay with them.

The cornhuskers will ride the pikle <means football fgames> again soon: :nanalama

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

HEY TT!!! Hows it going man!? You on the ISU talk internets this week? Which ones are you on? I gotta know! TUFF AS RAIN!!!! :moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:nanalama:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting

I"m not not on ISU talk boarsd now. I found 2,but one ofthem didn"t let me on, an the other was some dumbuts. SO I'm on a KSU Wildcat board early. I don"t know the www for they"re internets. They"re not seeming intersted at this time to talk about the Tough AS Rain Tigers, so I'm going slow with them. I guess I need to fine a Coloraod (some on heare call it sCUms) board.

Plus also, you need to goeasy on the :moreinteresting and :nanalama . Too mcuh of a good deal! Don"t want to run out eithre.

Tuff Tiger in the;

Columbia, MU

Well, I'm still wearing my Huskers jersey today, along with a white Huskers turtleneck underneath. Being a fan is kind of like a marriage vow. "I promise to love and cherish you, in good times and in bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health." Who cares if someone gives you crap or teases you because you're a Cornhusker. So what. It's just a game. Smile, accept their joke, agree with them, and move on. Make their day. Y

es, our team is in the dumps right now. We've been there before, but nor for a long, long time. We can't be king of the hill all the time. Personally, I think it's great that some other teams are doing so well. Look at KU. I'm giddy that they are doing well. That's awesome, and am proud to congratulate a neighbor when we're down and out.

So put on your husker shirts, fly your flags, and be proud of the the Nebraska the Good Life (even if we're taxed to death). It's just a game. The sun still rises each morning, we still get out of bed and go about our day, football isn't everything. Be proud!

But what if someone else showed up in your wife's dress, would she still be your wife? There is something off about the team and I don't recognize them. But like I said, I don't boo at the games, the only time I've left early is when we were doing to blowing-out. Something is off, though, and I don't blame people who have lost some fire and want change. Donno, don't care what other people do. call them bad fans or anything you'd like, it doesn't affect me. As long as our fans are respectful to visitors, that's why I think our fans are great. Once they start slashing tires and throwing cups of urine on visiting fans, that's when I'll start calling people bad fans.

I'll add that I have my husker flag flying here in North Carolina (yes Blue Devil and Tarheel Country); in fact it is so grotty looking it's time to be replaced!

I have not dismantled my husker room nor do I plan to do so and if you don't want your husker wardrobe, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

No doubt this is a tough season, but, we'll rise above it.

GO HUSKERS!!

hskrdedhed is a good (and unique) poster. He's just a little down, obviously frustrated.

Hang in there brotha. My suggestion is to put your Husker stuff back up for the world to see, even in Colorado. Once a Husker, always a Husker. Think of the future. The Huskers will be dominate and return to glory soon. Keep the faith brotha dawg! And keep cheering them on, win or lose!!!

And if that doesnt help, just remember what TuffTiger says: The Cornhuskers will ride the pikle again again soon!! :nanalama

(which is about the funniest thing I have evah heard!!!) Husker Pikle Pride right here!!!

I do live deep in enemy territory , but I have always worn the red with pride. After the OSU game my big red gear has been put up. I also took my Husker static cling decal off my car and reattached it upside down. I just cant wear the stuff with pride anymore. The OSU game was the first time in 34 years that I left a game early. Hell , I was out of there at halftime at Mistys drinking heavily with other disgruntled fans. Never thought i'd see the day that things actually got this bad. Hopefully I can take it back out of storage by next fall with our new coaching staff at the helm whoever they may be.

You are not a husker fan, you are a fan of winning. Go get your Bosox 2007 World Series Champs t-shirt now. Also, never post here again!

Dont post here again Mister 17 posts? I can say whetever I want within the realm of decency. If you dont like it , dont open my threads. M'kay? I may have gone alittle overboard by saying I wont wear Husker gear. I will probably have mine on until halftime when I throw it across the room in disgust. I do think putting the Husker decal upside down was appropriate and another Husker fan that saw it today in the Target parking lot thought it was as well. Sorry if I offended some of you. You're right. I am a fan of winning. Have been since 1972. I will support the next staff full throttle , but I have all but given up on this one we have now. There has never been a worse Husker team as the one we have now in my lifetime.

Whatever, my walls in my basement are still red and I f'ing love it. No trips to Home Depot for paint replacement are in the future for me. I'm sorry this is painful, it's not exactly easy to be a fan right now, but a fan sticks by their team regardless. My buddy is a Dolphins fan and he never misses a game and they haven't been sh#t for YEARS. Do what you want, but be prepared for those that stick with the team to call you a "bandwagoner" or something of the like.

I'm sticking by the team. It's not like i'm going to switch sides or anything. I'm just not going to display it as much as I usually do. I'm taking enough flak from my Buff fan friends and I dont need to hear it from strangers. I'll end up getting arrested...again. I'm just not going to let myself get worked up is all.

Sad...jeez - rooting for a team only when its winning.....I glad that this guy is the exception and not the rule!

I can't wait to see my Husker brothers and sisters at Saturdays game here in Austin!

Um , did you see the stands after halftime at the OSU game? There are alot of people that find mediocrity unacceptable.

GBR!

I live twenty freaking miles from Norman. I hung a 3x5 Husker flag on my porch before the season. To this day that flag flies. it will continue to until the season end. People have given me much sh#t. It means nothing to me. I am a Husker yesterday , today, and tomorrow. I will NEVER put my gear away. 13 and 0 or 0 and 13 this is my team. PERIOD!

Amen Brother, TESTIFY!!! :worship:worship:worship:worship

You sound like the THOUSANDS of OU fans that disowned them until Stoops' second year. You are a Band Wagon jumping Front Runner.

There are plenty of Loyal Husker fans that wear their team colors with Pride, WIN OR LOSE... Come on, buck up and wear it. I put my car flag out AFTER the OSU game, and I live in Freaking Oklahoma. (with the f'n hillbillies)

:boxosoap

That may just be downright tacky.

Also, I really dislike it when one Nebraska fan calls another a bandwagoner...not that you care.

I agree with the first guy. I don't care how long you have been a fan. If this one season and three games have you to embarassed to be a fan now you always were and will always be a bandwagon fan. Would you rather we call him a fair weather fan. You either are a fan and will show that proudly or you are not! It's plain and simple. Don't make excuses for them... because that would mean that you are one too.

If you don't like them anymore, then find a new team and don't come back to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't complain when this team beats your new one!

hskrdedhed....you are not a true fan.....I don't care if we lose every game left this year....my flags will be flying out in the front yard...and I will be wearing husker gear...and I live in Florida.......I have to put up with Florida and Florida State plus now ucf flags all around me....but win or lose...the flags stay out there all day and night.....