My Jayhawks will not lose

JHaWk

Hey huskers, I am not trying to be a buzzkill here but...

It is amazing how much confidence the "moral" victory against the Longhorns has given some of you

I myself was confident that NU would play with Texas, and before the game had just as much confidence as

some Husker fans that this would happen. I was rooting for NU to win with everything I had, but it just

didnt happen...

After the NU game, I watched as the Jayhawks stuffed the highly esteemed aTm rushing offense. However I was not impressed with our kicker. Overall, though I was happy with the win in a hostile environment. The aTm game has motivated this whole team and given us momentum. If we held McGee and Lane, we can surely hold Lucky and Castille

However....

I think NU will give KU a game in Lawrence because it seems that NU plays better on the road this year.

If the game were in Lincoln I might be more confident. It seems that Nebraska now plays with reckless abandon something we havent seen the whole season..

Unlike Bill, Mark Mangino (you will see him on the KU sideline he will be the really, really fat guy with a bucket of KFC instead of a playbook) likes to keep the offense simple. Our team is well coached and plays

with a passion for the game. NU will surely play like a wounded animal and will fight with everything they have I believe.

Mangino has Cally's number and we will be 9-0 after this game, but who knows? Maybe Nebraska can knock off its first Top 10 team with a win against Kansas...never thought that I would say that. We are ready for you in Lawrence, it is our homecoming game and it has been a long time coming. We welcome all Husker fans to come tailgate with us and lets have a great Big 12 game!

GO JAYHAWKS! ROCK CHALK :box

Way to go out on a limb there you one-year bandwagon fan.... you are undefeated and we are below .500 and you declare you will win on your home field. I'm sure next you will say that your hoops team will probably beat ours in Allen Fieldhouse. Stay on your own message board you freak and I'm sure we'll see you next year when you are not as good and we are better and we play you in Lincoln. Go away.

Way to go out on a limb there you one-year bandwagon fan.... you are undefeated and we are below .500 and you declare you will win on your home field. I'm sure next you will say that your hoops team will probably beat ours in Allen Fieldhouse. Stay on your own message board you freak and I'm sure we'll see you next year when you are not as good and we are better and we play you in Lincoln. Go away.

Way to be rude to a respectful guest. It really shows the class that we Husker fans have. <_<

Hopefully it'll be a tight, exciting game. I'd forgotten Kansas was ranked so highly...if we do win, it'll be a big one.

We welcome all Husker fans to come tailgate with us and lets

have a great Big 12 game!

GO JAYHAWKS!

Thanks, and go Huskers!

Hey vadernation

I respectfully call you one of the worst Husker fans out there. You

represent about .00001% of HuskerNation.

You need go elsewhere with your crap. Jayhawk has been here awhile and has always been respectful. I am sure they make a board for you somewhere that entertains post such as yours. Good bye now.

You know with the growth of the board lately, it gets harder and harder to come here.

A very respectul fan comes to our board and we dish out crap. Maybe we should try to screen what drifts in DaveH. This was one of the best boards around, but with a lot of the new bees we seem to be sinking to the level of the others. Thank you for taking care of the problem though. You seem to always be on your toes for these lame brains.

It is sad, the way Husker Nation has slipped.

It is sad, the way Husker Nation has slipped.

I think it's still most important in the end to differentiate between message board fodder and the actual state of Husker fans...this board has become more tense and hostile, but unfortunately that can't be helped and it's to be expected.

But most fans are more or less the same (I hope), remain upbeat, and root for the team.

Hey huskers, I am not trying to be a buzzkill here but...

It is amazing how much confidence the "moral" victory against the Longhorns has given some of you

I myself was confident that NU would play with Texas, and before the game had just as much confidence as

some Husker fans that this would happen. I was rooting for NU to win with everything I had, but it just

didnt happen...

After the NU game, I watched as the Jayhawks stuffed the highly esteemed aTm rushing offense. However I was not impressed with our kicker. Overall, though I was happy with the win in a hostile environment. The aTm game has motivated this whole team and given us momentum. If we held McGee and Lane, we can surely hold Lucky and Castille

However....

I think NU will give KU a game in Lawrence because it seems that NU plays better on the road this year.

If the game were in Lincoln I might be more confident. It seems that Nebraska now plays with reckless abandon something we havent seen the whole season..

Unlike Bill, Mark Mangino (you will see him on the KU sideline he will be the really, really fat guy with a bucket of KFC instead of a playbook) likes to keep the offense simple. Our team is well coached and plays

with a passion for the game. NU will surely play like a wounded animal and will fight with everything they have I believe.

Mangino has Cally's number and we will be 9-0 after this game, but who knows? Maybe Nebraska can knock off its first Top 10 team with a win against Kansas...never thought that I would say that. We are ready for you in Lawrence, it is our homecoming game and it has been a long time coming. We welcome all Husker fans to come tailgate with us and lets have a great Big 12 game!

GO JAYHAWKS! ROCK CHOCK :box

with our talent I certainly think we can beat you. but we would need to play up to our talent(havent seen anything like that for a while), and need then to play average to bad. if they play well we are toast.