predictions for the rest of the season

so how does everyone think the remaining three games will play out? i think the huskers will get rolled by kansas this week, then step up on senior day and beat k-state, and then really not show up the day after thanksgiving and get throttled by CU. final record, 5-7. after the loss to colorado, callahan gets his pink slip and then within two days osborne will reveal the next head coach.

I agree. We have a *slim* shot at beating KState at home. Let's not forget that KState upset the Longhorns that we collapsed to. CU beat Oklahoma and looked pretty dang good against Texas Tech and we play them at Boulder. KU, well they're an under-rated undefeated team. #9 behind several 1 loss teams and a 2 loss team? KU will make a statement out of demolishing us.

I'm afraid to say it, but... we're not winning another game :(

We are not going to win another game....i'm sorry to say it as well. We have three very tough games left and if we can't play four quarters with Texas than we will not play all four quarters with our next 3 games. Now if we would've beat Texas than my decission on this would be different but it didn't happen. Kansas and Colorado will be tough road games but we might have a shot at K-State.

OK, against Okie State we were down for 4 quarters. Against Texas A&M it was 2. Against Texas it was only 1. I say we play Kansas tight for 4 quaters. We play Kansas State tight for 3 and then finish them out in the 4th. We play Colorado tight until the second half, where we will dominate them on both sides of the ball.

Callahan is gone after Colorado, We get to go to a bowl game and order begins to be restored.

OK, against Okie State we were down for 4 quarters. Against Texas A&M it was 2. Against Texas it was only 1. I say we play Kansas tight for 4 quaters. We play Kansas State tight for 3 and then finish them out in the 4th. We play Colorado tight until the second half, where we will dominate them on both sides of the ball.

Callahan is gone after Colorado, We get to go to a bowl game and order begins to be restored.

i like the pyramid symmetry to your prediction. here's to hoping that we are on the "downward" slide to your prediction.

Everything will depend on how Ganz carries this offense. Yes, there are other factors, but I think this is the make-it-or-break-it point we're hinging on. If we have QB troubles, controversies, etc, well, that's just something we cannot afford. We need Ganz to step up and be a leader.

There is at least one more win out there -- two is a stretch.

Nobody is saying much about this: NU can play free and easy and take chances all day long and it won't matter much, similar to this week against Texas.

KU is undefeated, KSU has an outside crack at the North -- both could play a lot more conservative and tense than NU -- it is better to be the hunter than the hunted.

CU is beatable -- pressure the QB, take away the short and medium passing game cuz CU does not stretch the field.

I say one win is a lock; just not sure which one.

so how does everyone think the remaining three games will play out? i think the huskers will get rolled by kansas this week, then step up on senior day and beat k-state, and then really not show up the day after thanksgiving and get throttled by CU. final record, 5-7. after the loss to colorado, callahan gets his pink slip and then within two days osborne will reveal the next head coach.

sounds pretty reasonable, but was hoping Ganz could find a way to beat CU.