Press Conference Attire

So how many times previously to Pederson being fired did Callahan wear or not wear Nebraska attire? Anyone?

I don't know that anyone really paid attention before this. I know that early in his tenure here he would routinely wear nondescript NU gear.

So how many times previously to Pederson being fired did Callahan wear or not wear Nebraska attire? Anyone?

I don't know that anyone really paid attention before this. I know that early in his tenure here he would routinely wear nondescript NU gear.

That is kid of my point. No one seemed to really paid attention. Maybe he has not worn Nebraska gear all year...so why should it be news now.

Just a thought. :)

That is kid of my point. No one seemed to really paid attention. Maybe he has not worn Nebraska gear all year...so why should it be news now.

Just a thought. :)

I agree completely. I think it's friggin dumb. When he stops wearing Husker gear on game day, maybe then it'd be something to talk about. But this isn't.

Why should he wear red....when has he gave 3 cents for tradition at Nebraska...he is here for the money, should be wearing green. For someone that wants to keep his job, he sure isn't acting the part by trying to play like he is pro-Husker.

Get rid of him, and be done with this already.

if you go back and look at all of the PC's in the archive of Husker Football PC's i am sure that you will find times when every coach at NU failed to wear Husker Gear to at least 1 PC during their tenure

so you ask, what is my point"|?

my point is

GET OVER IT

ever since the firing of stevie p he has lacked the husker attire at the press conferences.. its not just people on here noticing it.. the media has pointed it out also.. it is a big deal and goes to show even more that cally knows hes gone