I will of course demand an apology from anybody who doubts my word about Pelini going to Texas A&M for next season.

That demand and 25 bucks will get you all the Dodger Dogs you want at Chavez Ravine.

Dude, don't even tease about Dodger Dogs like that! Those that haven't been just don't know!

I will of course demand an apology from anybody who doubts my word about Pelini going to Texas A&M for next season.

That demand and 25 bucks will get you all the Dodger Dogs you want at Chavez Ravine.

Dude, don't even tease about Dodger Dogs like that! Those that haven't been just don't know!

Sad really. fairbury would go bankrupt tomorrow if Husker faithful were given an option between Dodger Dogs or those Red Death Sticks at Memorial Stadium

Dodger Dogs suck just as bad as teh red death sticks. Got to go with a Venna Beef hot dog.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Dodger Dogs have to be the most overrated ballpark food. I have no idea how that happened, but I was so excited to try them when I lived in LA and they were actually gross. I couldn't even finish mine. Although, perhaps I'm genetically predisposed to hate those things since I'm a die hard Angels fan. IMO, when visiting that dump of a park they call Chavez Ravine stick to the overpriced beer. :wasted

Dodger Dogs suck just as bad as teh red death sticks. Got to go with a Venna Beef hot dog.

Dodger Dogs have to be the most overrated ballpark food. I have no idea how that happened, but I was so excited to try them when I lived in LA and they were actually gross. I couldn't even finish mine. Although, perhaps I'm genetically predisposed to hate those things since I'm a die hard Angels fan. IMO, when visiting that dump of a park they call Chavez Ravine stick to the overpriced beer. :wasted

Drink enough beer and you won't give a rat's a## about the dogs... :cheers

A lesser Dodger fan would take this bait.....

But hey, enjoy all that Edison field food, I'm sure all the rat crap adds to the flavor.

Chavez Ravine is not a dump.