NU vs OU 37-43-3 OU Leads

NU vs TU 4-8-0 TU Leads

NU vs AMTU 10-3-0 NU Leads

NU vs Texas Tech 7-2-0 NU Leads

NU vs OSU 36-5-1 NU Leads

NU vs BU 8-1-0 NU Leads

AND

NU vs KU 88-22-3 NU Leads All series records being presented by Huskerpedia.com

Nebraska should be showing Kansas some respect this year but Kansas has a long ways to go and they should be respecting us for who we've been for years. But IMO Kansas will probably beat us on Saturday but it'll be closer than what people expect. GO BIG RED

This is in response to a lot of the crap I’ve been reading on this forum for the past 4 days. I especially enjoyed the one titled “where will Kansas be in 5 years”? To answer that- Who really cares!?! Now is the most important time. I guess if that post helps Husker nation sleep better at night, then so be it. But the reality is that Nebraska is the laughing stock of the nation and it really is sad. I guess if you all want to tell yourself that Mangino is going to be gone real soon and you won’t have to worry about KU anymore that’s OK. I mean, do what you have to do to get through this embarrassing season! But I’m only gonna tell you this once so listen up Husker nation- Mangino is going to STAY AT KU. Period.

Why? Because we have the best AD in all of the nation. Lew Perkins knows what it takes to be a winner, and he knows the value of a football program and how much more money it can generate compared to basketball. Perkins turned UCONN into a top 25 program and he’s doing the same at KU. So long story short, get used to this. KU will remain a threat for years to come. And don’t look now delusional husker fans, but KU returns 85% of their starters next season! So don’t be so sure this is a 1 hit wonder, cause it’s not.

Here is my question to you all-How can a team (Nebraska) with that much talent play so bad? Well, talent according to rivals, but in reality your defense is the slowest in the Big 12 conference. OK, maybe Baylor is a little slower, but you’re neck and neck. My only conclusion to this is that your coach’s ego has yet again gotten into the way of the team and his bad attitude/arrogant attitude has killed this team mentally (See the Oakland Raiders, Coach C’s previous adventure). Same thing that happened in Oakland is happening now. Pathetic Hire by that egotistical AD of yours.

Thank your lucky stars that nut job is gone. He thought just because you had Nebraska written across your chest you would win games and you were entitled to achieve excellence. News Flash: that doesn’t work in college football. You have to be mentally tough and take NO ONE for granted because each and every week is a test. Once your program figures that out you may get back to where you were in 2000.

So this finally brings me to our game on Saturday. So you all think KU has played nobody huh? Well need I remind you that KU beat A&M in College Station just a week ago and held them to 74 yards of total rushing. That same Aggie squad put 370 rushing yards on NU and had been averaging 285 rushing yards a game. I would say after road wins at Manhattan, at Colorado (OU lost there), and at Texas A&M is pretty damn impressive if you ask me or anyone who knows anything about college football. Don’t be surprised if MU losses to CU in Boulder this weekend. That’s a tough place to win.

So here is my prediction for this weekend. You’ll all hate this, but it’s reality.

KU 45 NU 9

Hope to see you all in Lawrence this week to watch the 2007 Big 12 Champs play.

Best AD in all of the nation? Is this the same AD that just gave Bill Self a contract extension? Bill Self is doing to KU basketball what Bill Clownahan has done to Husker Football. They're a mirror image of one another. Both can recruit like hell, but neither have any idea what to do with them once they get there. It's amazing how Illinois suddenly got tremendously better the year after Self left for KU. Keep telling yourself you have an amazing AD.

Slowest D in the Big 12? Define slowest because we have some guys that run some pretty fast 40's on our D. We may look tremendously slow on the field, but I think this has a lot more to do with being out of position and scheme than anything else.

I hope KU does represent the North this year, and I've always quietly rooted for them. I still remember Glenn Mason going for 2 instead of kicking the PAT because he either wanted to win the game or lose the game rather than screwing up TO's chance of playing for the NC with the game ending in a tie. I would love to see Mangino duke it out with former boss Bob Stoops in the Big 12 title game.

This is probably one of the most uneduacted and ignorant posts I have read. Bill Self doing the same thing as Callahan? What a joke.

Bill self is one of VERY FEW coaches, to take THREE teams to the elite 8. Don't forget that Bill Self(a bad coach, according to you) took FREAKING TULSA to the elite 8.

The illinois team that was soo good was ALL Bill Self's players. They did well right after he left yes....but where are they now?? They are nothing compared to what they were headed during his tenure.

Talk to KU fans, and most of them LOVE BILL SELF. He (a DEFENSIVE coach) took Kansas to the Elite 8 in his first year.....with a team built COMPLETELY for offense. That is called adaptability.....and adaptability is one trait that all great coaches share.

KU's AD is undoubtedly one of the best AD's in the country.

Funny, I don't live many miles above the Kansas border and all the fans I know there don't like him. I have a cousin that's an alumn, and he hates him. He recruits outstanding talent. In his first couple of season's at Kansas, he recruited like 7 McDonald's All Americans (the most of any program). Do you wanna bet they don't go past the Elite 8 this year as those same players are juniors and seniors?

This is in response to a lot of the crap I’ve been reading on this forum for the past 4 days. I especially enjoyed the one titled “where will Kansas be in 5 years”? To answer that- Who really cares!?! Now is the most important time. I guess if that post helps Husker nation sleep better at night, then so be it. But the reality is that Nebraska is the laughing stock of the nation and it really is sad. I guess if you all want to tell yourself that Mangino is going to be gone real soon and you won’t have to worry about KU anymore that’s OK. I mean, do what you have to do to get through this embarrassing season! But I’m only gonna tell you this once so listen up Husker nation- Mangino is going to STAY AT KU. Period.

Why? Because we have the best AD in all of the nation. Lew Perkins knows what it takes to be a winner, and he knows the value of a football program and how much more money it can generate compared to basketball. Perkins turned UCONN into a top 25 program and he’s doing the same at KU. So long story short, get used to this. KU will remain a threat for years to come. And don’t look now delusional husker fans, but KU returns 85% of their starters next season! So don’t be so sure this is a 1 hit wonder, cause it’s not.

Here is my question to you all-How can a team (Nebraska) with that much talent play so bad? Well, talent according to rivals, but in reality your defense is the slowest in the Big 12 conference. OK, maybe Baylor is a little slower, but you’re neck and neck. My only conclusion to this is that your coach’s ego has yet again gotten into the way of the team and his bad attitude/arrogant attitude has killed this team mentally (See the Oakland Raiders, Coach C’s previous adventure). Same thing that happened in Oakland is happening now. Pathetic Hire by that egotistical AD of yours.

Thank your lucky stars that nut job is gone. He thought just because you had Nebraska written across your chest you would win games and you were entitled to achieve excellence. News Flash: that doesn’t work in college football. You have to be mentally tough and take NO ONE for granted because each and every week is a test. Once your program figures that out you may get back to where you were in 2000.

So this finally brings me to our game on Saturday. So you all think KU has played nobody huh? Well need I remind you that KU beat A&M in College Station just a week ago and held them to 74 yards of total rushing. That same Aggie squad put 370 rushing yards on NU and had been averaging 285 rushing yards a game. I would say after road wins at Manhattan, at Colorado (OU lost there), and at Texas A&M is pretty damn impressive if you ask me or anyone who knows anything about college football. Don’t be surprised if MU losses to CU in Boulder this weekend. That’s a tough place to win.

So here is my prediction for this weekend. You’ll all hate this, but it’s reality.

KU 45 NU 9

Best AD in all of the nation? Is this the same AD that just gave Bill Self a contract extension? Bill Self is doing to KU basketball what Bill Clownahan has done to Husker Football. They're a mirror image of one another. Both can recruit like hell, but neither have any idea what to do with them once they get there. It's amazing how Illinois suddenly got tremendously better the year after Self left for KU. Keep telling yourself you have an amazing AD.

Slowest D in the Big 12? Define slowest because we have some guys that run some pretty fast 40's on our D. We may look tremendously slow on the field, but I think this has a lot more to do with being out of position and scheme than anything else.

I hope KU does represent the North this year, and I've always quietly rooted for them. I still remember Glenn Mason going for 2 instead of kicking the PAT because he either wanted to win the game or lose the game rather than screwing up TO's chance of playing for the NC with the game ending in a tie. I would love to see Mangino duke it out with former boss Bob Stoops in the Big 12 title game.

This is probably one of the most uneduacted and ignorant posts I have read. Bill Self doing the same thing as Callahan? What a joke.

Bill self is one of VERY FEW coaches, to take THREE teams to the elite 8. Don't forget that Bill Self(a bad coach, according to you) took FREAKING TULSA to the elite 8.

The illinois team that was soo good was ALL Bill Self's players. They did well right after he left yes....but where are they now?? They are nothing compared to what they were headed during his tenure.

Talk to KU fans, and most of them LOVE BILL SELF. He (a DEFENSIVE coach) took Kansas to the Elite 8 in his first year.....with a team built COMPLETELY for offense. That is called adaptability.....and adaptability is one trait that all great coaches share.

KU's AD is undoubtedly one of the best AD's in the country.

roy williams does not build teams to be completely offense. that is nonsense

It's a funny thing how great those All Americans learned to play basketball at Illinois after Self left. Like I said, he's a great recruiter. 7 McDonald's All Americans is very impressive. The men's Olympic basketball team wins a lot of their games as well, but they haven't won the gold for quite some time with the best players in the World. I guess Clownahan will be an outstanding coach if next year we win the Big 12 and play in a BCS game with a new HC? Sounds logical I guess.

It's a funny thing how great those All Americans learned to play basketball at Illinois after Self left. Like I said, he's a great recruiter. 7 McDonald's All Americans is very impressive. The men's Olympic basketball team wins a lot of their games as well, but they haven't won the gold for quite some time with the best players in the World. I guess Clownahan will be an outstanding coach if next year we win the Big 12 and play in a BCS game with a new HC? Sounds logical I guess.

He is a four-time finalist for the Naismith Coach of the Year Award (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003), was named National Coach of the Year by The Sporting News in 2000, and the Big 12 Coach Year in 2006.

Okay, he's not a terrible coach. He's nowhere near as bad as Clownahan. However, I know hundreds of KU fans that would swap Self to get Williams back in a heart beat. Williams never got the talent that Self does, but he did just as much if not more with them. You cannot deny the fact that he's got one of if not the most talented teams, but can't get to the next level. Maybe I should have compared him to John Cooper.

Roy Williams(at Kansas) recruited offensive players and built his teams to run what he calls a "secondary break."

Bill Self recruits the most athletic kids he can get, because he wants them to play defense and use their defense to get easy buckets.

roy williams runs a complete program. just because they run doesnt mean they dont play D. you dont win like he has with out playing excellent defense

KU 45 NU 9

It took importing an AD from Connecticut to have somebody from Kansas realize football makes money. Didn't anyone get a hint when that big paycheck from NU's appearance in a major bowl arrived in your mailbox each new year?

P.S. You'll still be KU in 5 years! :bonez