**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

At least Our guys are still competiting out there I dont see anyone hanging there heads out there.

I think our players are trying hard yet..

if that is true of the defense then they have to be the worst ever

They are the worst ever......what happened to the team that was attacking last week??? They seem to be content to wait at the line of scrimmage for the play to come to them. And when the ball carrier gets there, they only hug the runner.

P.S. quit saying they shoulldn't pour it on! This is a sport. OMG 4 interceptions Don't they teach anything?

Talk about pouring it on....what about that one college that put up 72 points in the 1st quarter and went on to win 86-0.

It could be worse Husker fans

BECAUSE we aren't that "ONE" college

At least Our guys are still competiting out there I dont see anyone hanging there heads out there.

I think our players are trying hard yet..

if that is true of the defense then they have to be the worst ever

They are the worst ever......what happened to the team that was attacking last week??? They seem to be content to wait at the line of scrimmage for the play to come to them. And when the ball carrier gets there, they only hug the runner.

Well, and I'm not defending Coz here, but scheming against Texas is a lot different than scheming against the offense KU runs. The defense which worked against Texas for 3 quarters would die fast here, especially two weeks in a row. But I do agree, no pressure on the QB means we lose bad anyway. I'm just saying you'd need a more balanced scheme against KU.

P.S. quit saying they shoulldn't pour it on! This is a sport. OMG 4 interceptions Don't they teach anything?

Talk about pouring it on....what about that one college that put up 72 points in the 1st quarter and went on to win 86-0.

It could be worse Husker fans

naw, i think KU will get to 86 before its over. only need 10 more points.

Me neither, think about it this way, maybe this will push someone out the door monday...

If that could actually happen I would thank Kansas for putting 100 on us.

I am 100% certain that Dr. T won't do that and I really don't want him to because he needs to hbring his integrity back to our football program.

But, I think some fans should prevent Cal and Coz from getting on the bus. :)

I agree that TO won't fire anyone, but I wonder if Cal asks Coz to resign. The answer he gave to that question at halftime (How do you stop this KU Offense? We need to score more points) seemed to indicate he had completely given up on the defense.

Oh nevermind, I think the same thing every Saturday and nothing changes.