Lets hear from the coach!

Sitting here waiting to hear what words of wisdom this poor excuse of a coach has to say.

Why is Rose not doing the post game?

Callahan has to go now. "Wejust did not do a good enough job!"

preceded by his usual "we have to take our hat off to (enter team name here), they are an outstanding football team"

Sitting here waiting to hear what words of wisdom this poor excuse of a coach has to say.

preceded by his usual "we have to take our hat off to (enter team name here), they are an outstanding football team"

sh#t, i am going to puke!

"Bill, having an excellent year last year to lead your team to a Big 12 North title and a new years day bowl game. Why are you destroying the Husker football tradition here at Nebraska?" asked the Reporter

"Wow! That is a very very good question! That's the best question anybody has asked me. I would just like to say that I'm doing an excellent job and I don't think that the media is seeing it like I am." replies Billy C.

Nebraska Head Coach Bill Callahan

On the game

"First off you have to give credit to Kansas, they did a good job and they are a great football team. (Bull Sh**-You just suck as a coach)They played well in all dimensions of the game. You have to give them credit. They scored four straight times after the score was tied and really pulled away in the game. Give credit to Mark Mangino. They are very well coached and a very disciplined football team. They really outplayed us in all phases of the game. We wanted to come out in the second half and get a score and we did that. Then they got a very good kick-off return after that. Their (Kansas) special teams played very well all day. We had too many turnovers that led to the huge separation that was created in the third quarter."

On the defense

"We are doing everything that we can. There really are no other options if you are referring to coaching changes. We don’t have any options at this point. We are just going to do the best we can. We are just going to go home and get ready to play Kansas State. We are just going to keep working. As coaches we are just going to keep working, coaching, and motivating. We need to help the players get through this because this is a tough time for us. We are going to do everything in our power to help the kids out."

On junior quarterback Joe Ganz

"Joe (Ganz) had his good moments and his bad moments. I thought he did a pretty good job. In the first half he sparked us and then again in the second half on the first drive he sparked us again. He made some incredible plays and I am really proud of that. I know for a fact that he would like to have a few plays back in the third quarter that led to some turnovers. When you get behind by that margin, you really press to try to make a play and close up the game up a bit."

Rose did not call the game, he wasn't anywhere to be heard. Anyone got any info on that? Where was he today?