Callahan won't be fired, but will he resign?

I didn't even need to read the posts here...although I probably should have. I would've, had the post title not been the very same sh#t that we've seen before. No offense, I see what you were intending.

If there is one thing that we have learned about Callahan throughout his tenure...it is that he is a hard-headed prick. He is an ego-maniac. He is a conceded, dick-face.

He won't resign, but merely "hold out" for more money; all the while...leaving Nebraska football fans to suffer in his ineptness.

Callahan/Cosgrove are done. They should be gone tonight.

Not Sunday, Not Monday...not at the end of the season...but NOW...Tonight...STOP STALLING!!

What the FU@K are we waiting for?

I am on record that I did not think we were making the right move with Billy C from the get-go.

I think he is arrogant....it is all about him.

A reasonable, good man would know it was time to go........but that is not Billy C.

Remember, this is the man that told the world that his team at Oakland was "the dumbest team in America".

I suppose he was doing an excellent job there, also?

If he had let Cosgrove go earlier this year when the "Pinkshirts" went nipples up, I may have held out a little respect for Billy C....maybe.

Sadly, it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$ now, and I hope these jerk-offs are cooking their gooses for the next jobs they get.

Who would want them??????

I didn't even need to read the posts here...although I probably should have. I would've, had the post title not been the very same sh#t that we've seen before. No offense, I see what you were intending.

If there is one thing that we have learned about Callahan throughout his tenure...it is that he is a hard-headed prick. He is an ego-maniac. He is a conceded, dick-face.

He won't resign, but merely "hold out" for more money; all the while...leaving Nebraska football fans to suffer in his ineptness.

Callahan/Cosgrove are done. They should be gone tonight.

Not Sunday, Not Monday...not at the end of the season...but NOW...Tonight...STOP STALLING!!

What the FU@K are we waiting for?

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:worship:worship:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

They are even talking on ABC how Callahan needs to go and it should be after this game.

That kind of surprised me. For those who missed it:

John Saunders: But again, I have to go back to that Nebraska game. The 76 points is the most they have ever given up. Already this year they have given up more points than they have ever given up in an entire season. Embarrassed by a very good Kansas team, the days are numbered for Callahan. I’m surprised that he might not go after this game.

Craig James: Well, you know what, 3 years ago we had 23 different coaching changes. So that’s coming around again. I don’t know that we’ll have 23, but you and I both know that when you lose like this and you’re really on thin ice already, Callahan might not make it to the end of the season. Let me tell you what Tom Osborne really has to consider is the fact that there are other schools out there who are all lobbying and working behind the scenes right now. It’s heady man. . . . There’s a lot of posturing going on. Osborne’s got to make sure that he’s not left out by a late decision.

I don't think Osborne is going to get left behind by a late decision. I think he's already made his decision, and just needed time because of contracts for other coaches that he might be looking at. Gut feeling only, nothing to back it up.

Me either -- I think they are one of the schools working behind the scenes.

They are even talking on ABC how Callahan needs to go and it should be after this game.

That kind of surprised me. For those who missed it:

John Saunders: But again, I have to go back to that Nebraska game. The 76 points is the most they have ever given up. Already this year they have given up more points than they have ever given up in an entire season. Embarrassed by a very good Kansas team, the days are numbered for Callahan. I’m surprised that he might not go after this game.

Craig James: Well, you know what, 3 years ago we had 23 different coaching changes. So that’s coming around again. I don’t know that we’ll have 23, but you and I both know that when you lose like this and you’re really on thin ice already, Callahan might not make it to the end of the season. Let me tell you what Tom Osborne really has to consider is the fact that there are other schools out there who are all lobbying and working behind the scenes right now. It’s heady man. . . . There’s a lot of posturing going on. Osborne’s got to make sure that he’s not left out by a late decision.

I don't think Osborne is going to get left behind by a late decision. I think he's already made his decision, and just needed time because of contracts for other coaches that he might be looking at. Gut feeling only, nothing to back it up.

Me either -- I think they are one of the schools working behind the scenes.

IT MAY BE TIME TO HELP CALAHAN MAKE UP HIS MIND

PUT UP FOR SALE SIGNS IN HIS LAWN.

CALL AND ASK FOR THE POWER TO BE DISCONNECTED

SEND MOVING TRUCKS TO HIS HOUSE WHILE HE IS THERE

I'll say one thing, there's no F'ing way Cosgrove should be allowed to "clock in" tomorrow. I would catch him right at the bus & tell him to pack his crap.

That was embarrasing today, probably the lowest point ever in Husker football (not including tragedies). Anyone with any common sense know's the coaches are now just hurting themselves & their chances at a decent job after their gone....the only honorable thing to do now is quit and state that they were sorry it didn't work out.

By the way, I no longer have any sympothy for the defensive players-NONE! You have managed to be the worst Husker defense in over 50 years! Pathetic!

Anyone who thinks Osborne isn't "posturing" the future with potential new coaches has their head in the clouds, I only hope doing the honorable thing wasn't the wrong thing. At this point I don't care about honor, these clowns aren't doing their job and should be fired immediately...same thing happens everyday of the week out in the workforce...what's the flippin' difference!

Last thought, Watson will be gone as well. Everything & everyone associated with this staff will be vanquished and you can thank Cally & Coz for that. The blowouts just sealed everyones fate.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly don't want to see Huskermania return to its former prominence (at least to the degree where they pound KU every year), but they deserve better than this. The Husker "family" has got to have more than a few quality and qualified members to take over the reigns. This Raider bozo reject and his staff don't have a clue (and/or care). Getting Dr. Tom back was step 1.