Dr Tom is making phone calls

A very good friend of mine is former Husker Kurt Mann's brother in law. He told me that Dr Tom is calling a bunch of former player's parents. My friends father in law got a call from Dr Tom and wanted to know how Kurt was treated by this coaching staff. Kurt man's father didn't hold back and told Dr Tom some of the things that we all know, that the coaching staff doesn't care for the players as people, basically they are a piece of meat, etc, etc, etc. (sorry I didn't pry to details), but after about 40 minutes, Dr Tom apologized for how Kurt was treated and said that this kind of thing will not happen as long as he is AD.

Dr Tom is trying to heal some old wounds, but it'll take only two phone calls to heal this new gaping chest wound, and the first call would be to Bill Callahan to tell him his services will no longer be needed here at Nebraska, the next call would be to the next head coach, who ever that may be.

Looks more and more that the players in Oakland were sick of him for the same reason's. Remember how everyone was putting down the Oakland players, calling them a bunch of over priced babies. If your treated like dirt, no matter how much your being paid, or if your on scholarship you cannot be treated that way. No wonder these kids don't show any heart most of the time. When your leader thinks of you as a side of beef and shows you no respect, I can see why this team has quit on these coaches.

Time for a house cleaning.

GBR!!!

A very good friend of mine is former Husker Kurt Mann's brother in law. He told me that Dr Tom is calling a bunch of former player's parents. My friends father in law got a call from Dr Tom and wanted to know how Kurt was treated by this coaching staff. Kurt man's father didn't hold back and told Dr Tom some of the things that we all know, that the coaching staff doesn't care for the players as people, basically they are a piece of meat, etc, etc, etc. (sorry I didn't pry to details), but after about 40 minutes, Dr Tom apologized for how Kurt was treated and said that this kind of thing will not happen as long as he is AD.

Dr Tom is trying to heal some old wounds, but it'll take only two phone calls to heal this new gaping chest wound, and the first call would be to Bill Callahan to tell him his services will no longer be needed here at Nebraska, the next call would be to the next head coach, who ever that may be.

Sorry, but this sounds like utter bullsh!t.

Well it may have some merit to it or maybe not. I don't think the kids would say anything to the press or anyone connected to the University. But they would talk to their folks. What better way to get all your ducks in order when you have to dismiss this staff and lay out all the reasons for showing them the door. Don't sell TO short hes crossing all his T's and dotting all the I's. IMO...

GBR!!!

I know Kurt Mann, and my cousin was a student trainer at the U and worked with Kurt. He is so full of himself it is ridiculous. Kurts biggest problem with this staff is that after he recovered he expected to walk back into his starting job and Byford had earned it over him. Lets not forget that the only reson that Mann started all that time was because Incognito left/was kicked off the team. Of course Manns dad isnt going to say nice things about this staff because they "mistreated" Kurt. Sorry, i might be biased but I have never been a fan of him since we competed against each other in high school track.

I know Kurt Mann, and my cousin was a student trainer at the U and worked with Kurt. He is so full of himself it is ridiculous. Kurts biggest problem with this staff is that after he recovered he expected to walk back into his starting job and Byford had earned it over him. Lets not forget that the only reson that Mann started all that time was because Incognito left/was kicked off the team. Of course Manns dad isnt going to say nice things about this staff because they "mistreated" Kurt. Sorry, i might be biased but I have never been a fan of him since we competed against each other in high school track.

Oh brother, get over it.

Kurt Mann and his family are good people. And, that's not a rumor.......

Looks more and more that the players in Oakland were sick of him for the same reason's. Remember how everyone was putting down the Oakland players, calling them a bunch of over priced babies. If your treated like dirt, no matter how much your being paid, or if your on scholarship you cannot be treated that way. No wonder these kids don't show any heart most of the time. When your leader thinks of you as a side of beef and shows you no respect, I can see why this team has quit on these coaches.

Time for a house cleaning.

GBR!!!

It appears to me that TO is looking for additional reasons to fire these bums. I would have thought he'd already have enough fuel, but I guess a little more never hurts.

Sorry, but this sounds like utter bullsh!t.

Spoken like a true apologist!