KU fans are the worst in the Big 12

godd2

There is no question that some of the students in Boulder have acted like tards over the years, my theory has always been that there is probably one of the highest percentages of out of state kids at CU in the Big 12. Unfortunately alot of them are from the North East and we know how they can be...lol I am anxious to see how things go this year because I know the University and the football program have implemented things to keep them toned down. My only question to some people would be why would you get near the student section at any game? I know at Folsom the visiting section is segregated from the students and at a lot of other stadiums this is true as well. If I am wearing black and gold and I attend a game at other stadiums I pretty much avoid the student sections.

I think you are right. We need to find a coach who has a daughter who will spread 'em for anyone on the team (and recruits, too!). Excuse me while I go research coaches who have slut daughters, and then revamp my future coach wish list....

Uhh... is this the part of the thread where you Husker folks start talking about how "most" Nebraska fans are classy? Good lord, what a disgusting comment.

Example - Hubby is an ISU fan, took him to his first Husker/ISU game in 02 - Memorial Field, sitting with my bil and sister (sames ones from CU story) the boys go to the bathroom, 3 Huskers fans, corner Hubby in the bathroom, it was going to go to fist to cuffs, until my bil comes out of the stall and proceeds to explain to the other Huskers "fans" how grown ups behave a football games. I can only hope that there are alot more Husker fans like my bil, then like the 3 dipsh*ts in the bathroom.

who confronts another guy in a bathroom? thats got prison movie written all over it

Yeah it does.

hskrmama...I apologize for that experience. College football fans should not be treated that way, especially not at Nebraska.

It's ok guys really, by the time by bil was done with them, they were saying "yes sir and apologizing". So it was fixed then and there.

This is probably a stupid question, but what does "bil" stand for?

There is no question that some of the students in Boulder have acted like tards over the years, my theory has always been that there is probably one of the highest percentages of out of state kids at CU in the Big 12. Unfortunately alot of them are from the North East and we know how they can be...lol I am anxious to see how things go this year because I know the University and the football program have implemented things to keep them toned down. My only question to some people would be why would you get near the student section at any game? I know at Folsom the visiting section is segregated from the students and at a lot of other stadiums this is true as well. If I am wearing black and gold and I attend a game at other stadiums I pretty much avoid the student sections.

I've got to agree with this one. 62-36 happened during my sophomore year at CU, and I remember that there were about six 40something Husker fans right behind me and my friends in the student section. Somewhat surprisingly, we decided to not stab them with the knives we had tucked into our socks, or bust out the assault rifles we had duct taped to our backs (right next to the handles of vodka we had strapped to our sides), but we did repeatedly ask them "what the hell are you doing here?"

They kept saying "these are our seats", but that was complete BS. The student seats are only sold to students, and at the time you needed a student ID to use them, so they couldn't have just bought their seats from some CU kids. I'm pretty sure they just got nosebleed seats but decided to move to the student section because there was some room in the back.

So they stood there the whole game, and didn't say anything when 18-22 year old drunks yelled at them throughout the game, but I'm sure they told about 30 horror stories on the internet once they got home. As I see it, anything that was said to them during that game was their fault... you don't just go stand in the student section of a school when you're rooting for the away team, ESPECIALLY during a rivalry game. Sometimes fans do dumb thing, and other times they do REALLY dumb things.

I've got to agree with this one. 62-36 happened during my sophomore year at CU, and I remember that there were about six 40something Husker fans right behind me and my friends in the student section. Somewhat surprisingly, we decided to not stab them with the knives we had tucked into our socks, or bust out the assault rifles we had duct taped to our backs (right next to the handles of vodka we had strapped to our sides), but we did repeatedly ask them "what the hell are you doing here?"

I knew it!!!!

I don't know....we don't go to many games either where the refs have to stop the game to have the STUDENT SECTION CLEARED OUT {{cough cough, CU}}

Oh yes, those HORRIBLE Colorado students, how could 5 of them throw empty water bottles at a patch of Folsom's grass? My god, it's amazing that one of the Nebraska players (standing 50 yards away) wasn't seriously injured by one of those things, they weigh at least 2 ounces!

And let's not give credit to the stadium security for just clearing out a section of fans before anything got out of hand... yeah, it would have been a lot better if the refs and stadium security just did nothing in that situation... you know, like what the folks in Lincoln did when Nebraska's student section threw garbage at Brandon Drumm after he scored on your vaunted Blackshirts in 2002.

Have you seen the defense lately, Hell if that bottle hit Mckeon it might have broken his ribs.

(Everyone needs a little levity now and again)

I don't know....we don't go to many games either where the refs have to stop the game to have the STUDENT SECTION CLEARED OUT {{cough cough, CU}}

Oh yes, those HORRIBLE Colorado students, how could 5 of them throw empty water bottles at a patch of Folsom's grass? My god, it's amazing that one of the Nebraska players (standing 50 yards away) wasn't seriously injured by one of those things, they weigh at least 2 ounces!

And let's not give credit to the stadium security for just clearing out a section of fans before anything got out of hand... yeah, it would have been a lot better if the refs and stadium security just did nothing in that situation... you know, like what the folks in Lincoln did when Nebraska's student section threw garbage at Brandon Drumm after he scored on your vaunted Blackshirts in 2002.

Have you seen the defense lately, Hell if that bottle hit Mckeon it might have broken his ribs.

(Everyone needs a little levity now and again)

ROFL

i am going to say it loud and clear, KU fans are the biggest bunch of jerks out there...obviously not all of them but a vast majority....

I see you've never been to a game in Stoolwa-er, Stillwater, Oklahoma.

I'm sure its worse for a OU fan then it is for a NU fan. just like some might not think CU is that bad..... unless you have a nebraska hat.

Example - Hubby is an ISU fan, took him to his first Husker/ISU game in 02 - Memorial Field, sitting with my bil and sister (sames ones from CU story) the boys go to the bathroom, 3 Huskers fans, corner Hubby in the bathroom, it was going to go to fist to cuffs, until my bil comes out of the stall and proceeds to explain to the other Huskers "fans" how grown ups behave a football games. I can only hope that there are alot more Husker fans like my bil, then like the 3 dipsh*ts in the bathroom.

who confronts another guy in a bathroom? thats got prison movie written all over it

Yeah it does.

hskrmama...I apologize for that experience. College football fans should not be treated that way, especially not at Nebraska.

It's ok guys really, by the time by bil was done with them, they were saying "yes sir and apologizing". So it was fixed then and there.

This is probably a stupid question, but what does "bil" stand for?

Brother in law

fans classy. players are not.

-The senior receiver Shevin Wiggins was arrested and charged Friday with sexual assault of a child. He was accused of fondling two 14-year-old girls, Lancaster County Attorney Gary Lacey said.

-Nebraska's starting wide receiver Maurice Purify was arrested Saturday night in Lincoln. According to the Lincoln Police Department, Purify was arrested on two counts of assault and one count of resisting arrest.

A former Nebraska running back, Scott Baldwin, was in serious condition today following surgery after he was shot in a fight with the police Saturday night, a hospital spokeswoman said

-LINCOLN, Neb. — Wide receiver Maurice Purify was suspended indefinitely from the Nebraska football team Friday after his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving, his second run-in with law enforcement in five weeks.

-Lawrence Phillips

-While at Nebraska, Peter was convicted four times, including once for sexual assault, and arrested eight times, The Boston Globe reported in 2004.

-Former Husker running back Lawrence Phillips stayed on Osborne and Solich's team despite a terrifying assault on his girlfriend in which the women was dragged down three flights of stairs and reportedly bashed against a mailbox

-in the NFL, the Rams, Dolphins and 49ers ridded themselves of Phillips, but Nebraska would have allowed him back for his senior season if he hadn't gone pro. Phillips graduated to more and bigger crimes, and is currently in prison.

I think you are right. We need to find a coach who has a daughter who will spread 'em for anyone on the team (and recruits, too!). Excuse me while I go research coaches who have slut daughters, and then revamp my future coach wish list....

Uhh... is this the part of the thread where you Husker folks start talking about how "most" Nebraska fans are classy? Good lord, what a disgusting comment.