KU fans are the worst in the Big 12

godd2

these fans show as poor of sporsman ship as the nu players. remeber when mizzou beat you a couple of years ago and one of your players sucker punched a student from mizzou. can you say kettle meet mr. pot

i am going to say it loud and clear, KU fans are the biggest bunch of jerks out there...obviously not all of them but a vast majority....

2 years ago when KU beat NU as my wife and I walked out of the stadium we were baraged with insults. My wife was called a " f'ing whore " we were told we were all " mother f'ers and should go stick corncobs up our asses"......this was after a win mind you.

Yesterday during the game for me was not as bad...most likely because there was not really a doubt that KU would win...but for my best friends family that was there this is not the case....

as they walked out another exit from where we were, a drunk KU fan ran up to his 14 year old nephew and pushed him and called him a mother fu&*#r....his father started to obviously do something about it, but this kids 76 year old grandfather stepped in the middle to keep the peace and was greated with a punch/push to his chest with enough force to knock him down...luckily/unfortuanately just then the police showed up before my friends 6'4" 350lb brother in law really beat the hell out of someone....

my friends father in law in the end didnt press charges and just wanted to leave....

this is just one example of how these fans act....again not all of them but many....

I must say also i noticed in their stadium, security was very lacking....

these fans show as poor of sporsman ship as the nu players. remeber when mizzou beat you a couple of years ago and one of your players sucker punched a student from mizzou. can you say kettle meet mr. pot

Yeah, and he couldn't press charges for assault because he would then have to plead guilty for trespassing. Missouri fans are busch league, no 2 ways around it.

Yeah, and he couldn't press charges for assault because he would then have to plead guilty for trespassing. Missouri fans are busch league, no 2 ways around it.

burn!

who said he would come there. if you haven't noticed it is not the job it was 10 years ago. lack of talent, lack of speed and other programs have caught up with you. you may not be able to get who ever you want. your former AD kind of gave the program a bad name after the last hire. hopefully, as a college football fan, you can get someone to restore neb back to the osborne days. just tighten the standards and get quality guys like lawrence phillips, the peter brothers etc. i hear florida state has some extra criminoles that are looking to transfer. at least then you would have some speed on D.

If I were a player just trying to get off the field and some a-hole was in front of me heckling me, planning on doing god knows what because he is more than likely drunk, hell yes I would punch that bitch right in the face. As far as I am concerned, once you step onto any playing surface you lose all rights to press charges for anything that happens to you. Just like that OU student that was standing on the field before the game shooting a cap gun and yelling at our players. He was on the field, he knows there is a possiblity a huge guy in pads is going to run into you.

Mizzou fans didn't exactly bring out the welcome wagon in Columbia this year either. We had all the windows knocked out of our car, and as we left the game faced 3 or 4 young guys that wanted to fight us. We've had a bad year with a lot of poor behavior by a few of our fans, but there's a reason that opposing fans brag on how cool we are in Lincoln. We don't have a lot to be proud of this year, but we will always have our sportsmanship.

i was at mizzou.. and sat around quite a few mizzou fans.. and had 0 problems.. from pregame.. to kickoff.. to final.. no problems whatsoever.. so it wasnt all of them.. but if you looked outside the stadium with the river of beer cans its kinda expected to have some drunk fans talking sh#t..

and yes.. its not just nebraska fans saying we are the classiest in the nation.. its the media.. its opposing teams.. its opposing fans.. it just goes to show that not everyone knows how to win yet.. they'll learn eventually...

yes.. kellen huston absolutely LIT UP the mizzou fan.. no it wasnt acceptable.. but it WAS asked for.. you taunt a football player that is frustrated immediately following a loss.. missouri fans were told NOT to go onto the field and they did anyway.. the kid was trespassing...

im not saying its an ok thing.. because i do not stand for that and i think it was wrong and should never of happend.. but the student should never have been there in the position to get punched...

If I were a player just trying to get off the field and some a-hole was in front of me heckling me, planning on doing god knows what because he is more than likely drunk, hell yes I would punch that bitch right in the face. As far as I am concerned, once you step onto any playing surface you lose all rights to press charges for anything that happens to you. Just like that OU student that was standing on the field before the game shooting a cap gun and yelling at our players. He was on the field, he knows there is a possiblity a huge guy in pads is going to run into you.

I agree partially. when you go out onto the field you are asking for it. but that was totally wrong of our guy. there is no defending his actions

you see upsets in college football all the time, and even though they say not to run on the field, it is part of college sports. it was bush league to hit cheap shot some kid that was about a buck 05. emotional after a loss or not, why hit a fan. maybe he should have made some more hits like that during the game and then the fans would have no reason to come on the field.

I agree partially. when you go out onto the field you are asking for it. but that was totally wrong of our guy. there is no defending his actions

I beleive in gut-check reactions. Some people will be surprised and turn away or jump back. Some people hit the things that surprise them, especially after the adrenelene rush of playing football. A shady lawyer could argue that he wasn't under his own control at the time...ugh lawyers...

you see upsets in college football all the time, and even though they say not to run on the field, it is part of college sports. it was bush league to hit cheap shot some kid that was about a buck 05. emotional after a loss or not, why hit a fan. maybe he should have made some more hits like that during the game and then the fans would have no reason to come on the field.

what kind of defense is that? people drive drunk all the time. its part of life. does that make it ok? that fans have NO business on the field. thats common sense, and its the rules. again what the kid from nebraska did was wrong, but the if the fan had followed the rules would that have happened? he is partially to blame as well.

Example - Hubby is an ISU fan, took him to his first Husker/ISU game in 02 - Memorial Field, sitting with my bil and sister (sames ones from CU story) the boys go to the bathroom, 3 Huskers fans, corner Hubby in the bathroom, it was going to go to fist to cuffs, until my bil comes out of the stall and proceeds to explain to the other Huskers "fans" how grown ups behave a football games. I can only hope that there are alot more Husker fans like my bil, then like the 3 dipsh*ts in the bathroom.

who said he would come there. if you haven't noticed it is not the job it was 10 years ago. lack of talent, lack of speed and other programs have caught up with you. you may not be able to get who ever you want. your former AD kind of gave the program a bad name after the last hire. hopefully, as a college football fan, you can get someone to restore neb back to the osborne days. just tighten the standards and get quality guys like lawrence phillips, the peter brothers etc. i hear florida state has some extra criminoles that are looking to transfer. at least then you would have some speed on D.

I think you are right. We need to find a coach who has a daughter who will spread 'em for anyone on the team (and recruits, too!). Excuse me while I go research coaches who have slut daughters, and then revamp my future coach wish list....

Example - Hubby is an ISU fan, took him to his first Husker/ISU game in 02 - Memorial Field, sitting with my bil and sister (sames ones from CU story) the boys go to the bathroom, 3 Huskers fans, corner Hubby in the bathroom, it was going to go to fist to cuffs, until my bil comes out of the stall and proceeds to explain to the other Huskers "fans" how grown ups behave a football games. I can only hope that there are alot more Husker fans like my bil, then like the 3 dipsh*ts in the bathroom.

who confronts another guy in a bathroom? thats got prison movie written all over it

who confronts another guy in a bathroom? thats got prison movie written all over it

Yeah it does.

hskrmama...I apologize for that experience. College football fans should not be treated that way, especially not at Nebraska.

Yeah it does.

hskrmama...I apologize for that experience. College football fans should not be treated that way, especially not at Nebraska.

It's ok guys really, by the time by bil was done with them, they were saying "yes sir and apologizing". So it was fixed then and there.