Interesting sight... maybe part of the problem.

With the way he's been coaching it could be something as simple as he's blind as a bat! It doesn't much matter either way. BC will leave and he must stand on his record and his resume'. TO will remain and he too must stand on his record and resume'. In either case I hope both men recieve fair evaluations from their fans.

If I had been in Callahan's position, just having watched my team give up 76 points to a team lead by a midget quarterback, I would have stormed past Mother Theresa. I think Osborne was out of line. It looked like he was trying to show him up.

:wtf Why would TO be trying to show him up? What makes TO out of line? :steam I think that once NU gave up 48 points in the 1st half he should he on his knees asking TO for help! In no way was he even appearing to show him up :asshat

TO was probably about to cast Summon McBride who would then strike hard with a Defensive Coaching Level 3 spell.

If I had been in Callahan's position, just having watched my team give up 76 points to a team lead by a midget quarterback, I would have stormed past Mother Theresa. I think Osborne was out of line. It looked like he was trying to show him up.

Ignoring your boss after a bad showing? Interesting.

He's his boss. The least he could have done was maybe turn his head and acknowledge his presence. If I didn't have time for my boss I at least maybe give an excuse. Maybe he had to get inside for something...fine. He should have at least made that clear that he was in a hurry for a reason.

Tom's only his boss for 2 more weeks and everyone in the solar system knows it.

I think he's trying to piss Osborne off so he'll drop the axe and hand him his payout. However, to paraphrase something a friend of mine said to me long ago: Beware the wrath of a patient man.

Are you kidding? Osborne wasn't out of line, NO WAY! Callahan works for him. And I will put money on the fact the TO wasn't going to or didn't say anything negative. I wonder if he gets fired for insubordination if he would still get the buyout.

He's his boss. The least he could have done was maybe turn his head and acknowledge his presence. If I didn't have time for my boss I at least maybe give an excuse. Maybe he had to get inside for something...fine. He should have at least made that clear that he was in a hurry for a reason.

:yeah If he wanted to get in the with team, he coud have said, he can a catch up with you after I talk to the guys. I'm pretty sure TO would have said yes go be with your team!

Hey all.

This is my first actual post, sorry it had to be a negative one.

I've been a member of the Cornhusker Marching Band and this year I elected not to be so I could concentrate on graduating. Anyway, a lot of my friends are in band and several were down at the Kansas game this weekend. What some of them relayed to me was an interesting exchange between Callahan and T.O. The tunnel through which the team/coaches entered and exited was right by the band, and before half time several people saw TO motioning to BC as he was coming off the field to come over to him. He was also saying, "Bill, Bill! Over here!" and BC zoomed right by him, right in front of him. It was blatantly obvious that he was ignoring Osborne.

I couldn't believe it. I mean, BC knows he's canned at the end of the year, but does that mean publicly ignoring your boss, the AD, and a legend?

Seems kind of obscene and unnecessary. Lord know he wasn't thinking about second-half adjustments. He was probably trying to remember the number of a good moving company. :hmmph

What a dickwad. :angry: :asshat

Tom's only his boss for 2 more weeks and everyone in the solar system knows it.

You should just plain respect your boss and make time for him/her.

I guess that's not the way it works in Missouri!!

I don't know, it is hard to say what exactly what was going on at the same time the video was shot. And honestly, as much as I admire Osborne, perhaps that wasn't a proper time and place to try to get Callahan's attention. I'll go so far as to say it's probably not the time because it would be hypocritical of me to say otherwise because I got pissed when Pedey did that with Solich. But I will also say at this point in time we all see what we want to see.