I also thought this might be a possibility, until Callahan started wearing Cleveland Browns team colors to press conferences and on the Coach Callahan show, ignoring TO after the KU game. Get a fork, Callahan is done.

A BC return for next year would be a most bizzare event and would be equal to the NCAA death sentence in regard to the future of NU football. :ahhhhhhhh

there is NO WAY that this will happen....the Husker Nation would boycott the games after the first loss, which would come fast since BC has no clue. I think we have had about enough of all this BC philosophy....look where it got us....number 117 out of 118 defense in the country. Good Job BC!!

That B.C. is back next year as he head coach? Could a scenerio such as, B.C. getting rid of Cosgrove, and a few others, and replaces them with former Husker players, will he survive?

You mean keeping Callahan and hiring former Husker players that have stated they have no respect for Callahan. Not only would Callahan not accept that but I doubt any former Husker would work under him, unless it would be a player from the last 3 years.

That B.C. is back next year as he head coach? Could a scenerio such as, B.C. getting rid of Cosgrove, and a few others, and replaces them with former Husker players, will he survive?

Sorry Dude, but lngtmnosea no D. A vote for Pelini here--it starts with defense and he's bonified, here

and at OU and LSU.