Look Towards San Diego

I have a pretty good source on this and it's been kept pretty quiet so far, in fact I've seen NO discussion on it anywhere. But folks, I'm telling you that Norv Turner is a very real and viable option to take over the program next year. He is on the outs with the San Diego Chargers media and fans. If Tom could bring him in, Norv would bring in a true professional environment to Lincoln. The guy is an offensive genious, which is exactly what this program needs right now.

I have a pretty good source on this and it's been kept pretty quiet so far, in fact I've seen NO discussion on it anywhere. But folks, I'm telling you that Norv Turner is a very real and viable option to take over the program next year. He is on the outs with the San Diego Chargers media and fans. If Tom could bring him in, Norv would bring in a true professional environment to Lincoln. The guy is an offensive genious, which is exactly what this program needs right now.

Appropriate name. I think Turner is probably a worse head coach than Callahan. He took a team that was absolutely loaded with talent and 14-2 last year and they are mediocre at best and just got blasted by the Vikings. Thanks, but no thanks.

STFU Steve!!! :rickjames

NO MORE NFL COACHES!!!! We need a COLLEGE FOOTBALL COACH who has ties to this program and/or who can appreciate the culture and history of this NEBRASKA program. The last thing we need is another outsider. We already went through that with Callahan. He was suppose to be an Offensive genius too. Look what he did to Nebraska. NO MORE NFL COACHES!!!

The guy has been a bigger failurethan Callahan everywhere he's ever been a head coach. Why on earth would ANYBODY hire him as one ever again?

Norv Turner has pissed off several teams, not mention Clearisil.