so............

if NU wins next week ... we will have 6 wins and be bowl elidgible ...

will we get invited?

if so where would we go?

and would that save BC's job?

or will he gladly take his bowl bonus and severance pay and "agree" to be fired???

If we win next week, I do think we'll be invited because we travel well.

I have no idea which bowl we would be invited to.

I certainly hope this does not save Callahan's job. Even if we win next week and win a bowl game, I'm afraid that next season we would be back in the same spot. Plus, after all the program has been through this season, we would look like idiots to bring back Callahan. And, does anyone really believe Callahan will change? Will he suddenly show fire and motivate players? Will he embrace NU history? No! He has had four years to change and nothing has happened.

Possibly.... The conventional wisdom says--- new DC and revamp all def coaches: and wait for new AD in a year or so to make coach change. I am cool with that as long as we dump Coz. Of course, we all know someone on the inside that says Pellini (NOT THE RIGHT HIRE FOR LONG TERM SUCCESS HERE)has already accepted the job and the point in mute.

if NU wins next week ... we will have 6 wins and be bowl elidgible ...

will we get invited?

if so where would we go?

and would that save BC's job?

or will he gladly take his bowl bonus and severance pay and "agree" to be fired???

Clownahan is still fired and the Huskers get a bowl bid...Sun Bowl...

We'll get selected because the fans travel well, and that means $$ for the location, which is what they care about. I have no idea which one, though...perhaps the "Spam, it's what for dinner" bowl. And even winning the illustrious Spam bowl won't save Callahan's job.

i was thinking we might be nominated to play in the coaches "I Have Done an Excellent Job Bowl".

The Independence Bowl reps were here today. If we get to six wins, we'll go to Shreveport. Yippee.

Could play Miss. State or maybe Arkansas?

Maybe Appalachian State? :lol: (I probably spelled that wrong...)

App Sate would kil our Defense.

I think if we win next week we could get an invite bc/ of how well we travel (been said already I know).

Here is what worries me: If we get a bowl bid do they wait until after the bowl to can Cally? That seems to be a long wait and may waste valuable time in the new coach search and recruiting class efforts.