so............

i can't believe everyone is willing to forgive and forget all the cally b.s. for one lousy win against K State!.......damn people, come on, this experiment has not suddenly changed.......cally is still wrong for our program! can him!

I haven't seen anyone forgiving or forgetting

Why should we? What in the world makes you think Callahan is the least bit remorseful for what he's done to this program? Just because he says he is? Are you daft?

Let me put it this way - I could tell you that I'm the IRS. Are you going to pay me your tax money from now on?

Where is your head?

i can't believe everyone is willing to forgive and forget all the cally b.s. for one lousy win against K State!.......damn people, come on, this experiment has not suddenly changed.......cally is still wrong for our program! can him!

Why should we? What in the world makes you think Callahan is the least bit remorseful for what he's done to this program? Just because he says he is? Are you daft?

Let me put it this way - I could tell you that I'm the IRS. Are you going to pay me your tax money from now on?

Where is your head?

What if TO keeps him? where will your head be?

Where is your head?

There is no way on Gods green earth that TO keeps Callahan!

if NU wins next week ... we will have 6 wins and be bowl elidgible ...

will we get invited?

if so where would we go?

and would that save BC's job?

or will he gladly take his bowl bonus and severance pay and "agree" to be fired???

If we win next week, I do think we'll be invited because we travel well.

I have no idea which bowl we would be invited to.

I certainly hope this does not save Callahan's job. Even if we win next week and win a bowl game, I'm afraid that next season we would be back in the same spot. Plus, after all the program has been through this season, we would look like idiots to bring back Callahan. And, does anyone really believe Callahan will change? Will he suddenly show fire and motivate players? Will he embrace NU history? No! He has had four years to change and nothing has happened.

I do believe that some of you would rather see Nebraska lose than have Coach Callahan keep his job. That's sad, and it says volumes about your character.

Where is your head?

Get used to the idea. He's not going anywhere. Osborne operates on a much higher level that you.

Where is your head?

Get used to the idea. He's not going anywhere. Osborne operates on a much higher level that you.

Ya, but I think for all parties involved it will be best to just part ways. Too many bridges have been burned by Callahan in the way he has run the program and dodges questions and the way he's been treated (Some of it justified). I think all parties will part happily and move on with life.

Where is your head?

Ya, but I think for all parties involved it will be best to just part ways. Too many bridges have been burned by Callahan in the way he has run the program and dodges questions and the way he's been treated (Some of it justified). I think all parties will part happily and move on with life.

:yeah

Agreed. See? We can agree.

Freemason - if you believe after what's happened this year that Callahan is going to be our coach next year, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Stop making excuses for a guy who has done a HORRIBLE job in his four years here. How can you look at Callahan's body of work as a coach here and think he's done a good job? Point to the good things he's done, PLEASE!!!

Where is your head?

:yeah

Agreed. See? We can agree.

Freemason - if you believe after what's happened this year that Callahan is going to be our coach next year, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Stop making excuses for a guy who has done a HORRIBLE job in his four years here. How can you look at Callahan's body of work as a coach here and think he's done a good job? Point to the good things he's done, PLEASE!!!

LOL, I love you man!

if NU wins next week ... we will have 6 wins and be bowl elidgible ...

will we get invited?

if so where would we go?

and would that save BC's job?

or will he gladly take his bowl bonus and severance pay and "agree" to be fired???

If we win next week, I do think we'll be invited because we travel well.

I have no idea which bowl we would be invited to.

I certainly hope this does not save Callahan's job. Even if we win next week and win a bowl game, I'm afraid that next season we would be back in the same spot. Plus, after all the program has been through this season, we would look like idiots to bring back Callahan. And, does anyone really believe Callahan will change? Will he suddenly show fire and motivate players? Will he embrace NU history? No! He has had four years to change and nothing has happened.

I do believe that some of you would rather see Nebraska lose than have Coach Callahan keep his job. That's sad, and it says volumes about your character.

Man, are you pompous in your support for Callahan!

Check the record, genius! Until today, we've lost 5 straight games, most by ridiculous margins.

What this win shows is just how little Callahan has gotten from these athletes this year. Where has this team been for the last 7 weeks? Oh, I know..."the coaches aren't on the field, the players are" and "it is the team captain's fault since they aren't leading".

It's like I said the other day...responsibility begins and ends at the top. And this coach, right down the the outright insulting comments made by his agent, refuses to accept any responsibilty for the horrendous problems within that program. In his eyes, he is doing an excellent job of coaching.

You know what? If Callahan would have come out earlier this year and admitted some responsibilty for the collapse of this program and taken steps, even small ones, in an attempt to make corrections, I would not be so hard on him. I might even want him to stay. But like the arrogant, egotistical jerk that he is, he deflects the blame everywhere but where it belongs.

Then he insults the media and the fans with the "it's probably too technical for you to understand" crap. Why didn't he just admit that they screwed up?

That's one of the biggest problems of this regime. A huge lack of honesty and integrity.

By the way, you never answered my question the other day. Where and when did you play at this high of a level?