BC is as good as gone

Some people consider cousins past first cousin. If it was his second or third cousin, it would not be his/her aunt. I'm just saying...

if this were the case thought... it would be a CLOSER cousin then..

hence my cousins daugther and son (my 2nd cousins)

so therefore.. my 2nd cousins mom is my cousin...

see the relationship?

Aunt Vee !!!

You're alive ??

Sorry..She was always 'splaining this to us at the reunions..She always lost most of us when she started in with the "Onced or Twiced removed" stuff.

But I see what you mean..A guy that walked on in '78, I considered my cousin when in fact our dads were cousins..I quess I never called his Mom.

Some people consider cousins past first cousin. If it was his second or third cousin, it would not be his/her aunt. I'm just saying...

see the relationship?

Not always. I have a third cousin (are you following me). We share the same last name. He's my cousin, but his mom is not my cousin. His dad has the same last name as me, and he is my cousin. He is my cousin. However, his mom is not my cousin. See the relationship?

see the relationship?

Not always. I have a third cousin (are you following me). We share the same last name. He's my cousin, but his mom is not my cousin. His dad has the same last name as me, and he is my cousin. He is my cousin. However, his mom is not my cousin. See the relationship?

I'm cousined out after that post. :ahhhhhhhh

Why isn't there a "Cousin" section on here we can move this to?

Sorry..I blame myself for this tangent we're on.

I wonder who makes up these "Cousin Rules" and where you can find out an official determination on nomenclature... <_<

If you believe in Adam and Eve aren't we all cousins? (Except the ones in the KKK) :angry:

My cousins mom (who works the tickets at the games) is very good friends with boosters. She said that the boosters told her that Callahan already turned his SUV back into Biggler Motors and has accepted a job with the New York Jets. Callahan also said he will not quit or resign before the season is over. She said the university and the coach will or have agreed on a buyout but not until the end of the season.

I'm getting tired of these posts. Why do they all start with "My cousin's [insert relation here]"?

My cousins mom (who works the tickets at the games) is very good friends with boosters. She said that the boosters told her that Callahan already turned his SUV back into Biggler Motors and has accepted a job with the New York Jets. Callahan also said he will not quit or resign before the season is over. She said the university and the coach will or have agreed on a buyout but not until the end of the season.

Please say it's so. BC--AKA "the joker" NEEDS to be OUTAHERE ASAP and that's no BS!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

you have just crushed the hopes and dreams of Freemason9

Nope. I can't defend Callahan any longer. He has let everything get to him, and I don't see how he can be effective as an NU coach any longer. His pressers have become increasingly odd and bizarre. When he reaches the point that he has to defend his actions to the media, it is over. Too much negativity in Husker nation.

The next season, at the very least, will feature a team that is loaded with talent. Let's hope the next coach can weather the storm for five years.