BC is as good as gone

My cousins mom (who works the tickets at the games) is very good friends with boosters. She said that the boosters told her that Callahan already turned his SUV back into Biggler Motors and has accepted a job with the New York Jets. Callahan also said he will not quit or resign before the season is over. She said the university and the coach will or have agreed on a buyout but not until the end of the season.

My cousins mom (who works the tickets at the games) is very good friends with boosters. She said that the boosters told her that Callahan already turned his SUV back into Biggler Motors and has accepted a job with the New York Jets. Callahan also said he will not quit or resign before the season is over. She said the university and the coach will or have agreed on a buyout but not until the end of the season.

you have just crushed the hopes and dreams of Freemason9

:rollin

Hopefully more meritless BS. Just what I need, BC going to my favorite NFL team after ruining my Huskers. Of course the Jets have no way to go but up.

Callahan is a very smart X's and O's type of guy and as long as he isnt the one in charge of all the players dont be to worried. I doubt he could even do to much damage from an assistants spot anyway.

That's harsh...but funny! :rollin:rollin

Some people consider cousins past first cousin. If it was his second or third cousin, it would not be his/her aunt. I'm just saying...

This is why cousins should not marry?

Yes, this and Drowning in a see of Red is also result or I guess that would be what happens when a brother and sister marry, my bad. YESS!! :)