Ganz calling the plays?

jlarsan

I had someone tell me that after the first set of downs Ganz and Callahan were talking and Ganz told Callahan that he was going to call the plays from here on out. Has anyone else heard this? If it is true I hope it continues!!! Please let us know

So why was Ganz constantly going back to the sidelines? I don't think he's even allowed to audible at the line.

He's obviously running over to the sidelines to tell the coach which play he's thinking of running.

I had someone tell me that after the first set of downs Ganz and Callahan were talking and Ganz told Callahan that he was going to call the plays from here on out. Has anyone else heard this? If it is true I hope it continues!!! Please let us know

you cant be serious, are you??????

if so, i have a bridge for sale......you interested

There was an obvious diffference in play calling. The offensive gameplan seemed to be pretty good. Do any of you think BC was calling the plays? (not to imply that I think Ganz was calling plays- just wasn't the standard lame stuff).

It was the standard stuff... the only difference was we had a quarterback that had all the time he needed to pass for the most part and he gave receivers time to get their routes down the field. He threw more intermediate to deep balls in this game than we have seen all year. The other thing that happened is that a couple of receivers found their hands and were actually catching balls. It's amazing how it works when they actually "catch" the ball. Good game Joey and company!

To bad your jackass coach has to take "ALL" of the credit when you do something right and hide behind his agent when everything is going wrong!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I dont know whats funnier... that somebody actually said this or that somebody actually believed it.

This board is good for at least one good zinger a day.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I dont know whats funnier... that somebody actually said this or that somebody actually believed it.

This board is good for at least one good zinger a day.

I wish it were true but it was Cally. I was at the game and saw Ganz run to Cally after every play and get the next one.