Your thoughts on something that happened to me

I work for dell doing their warranty work, and i just got done replacing a video card in an XPS system, as i was leaving (walking to the front door) the guy came behind me, grabbed my hips and touched my junk! he then went further and asked if he could give me a bj...so i dropped him on the spot. Did i overreact with my inital reaction? It was instinct nothing more, I am by no means a homophobe. Your thoughts?

I work for dell doing their warranty work, and i just got done replacing a video card in an XPS system, as i was leaving (walking to the front door) the guy came behind me, grabbed my hips and touched my junk! he then went further and asked if he could give me a bj...so i dropped him on the spot. Did i overreact with my inital reaction? It was instinct nothing more, I am by no means a homophobe. Your thoughts?

I think deep down in your conscience you're not questioning if you over-reacted but rather should you have gone through with the bj???? I'm not Freud or anything but that's what I see, an unconscious wondering if you really would have liked the BJ.

Overreacted? I'm not sure, I understand the reason for being upset. That was innappropriate workplace behavior be it gay or straight. But if you are asking if your reaction was wrong, yes, it was wrong to punch someone for this since it doesn't seem you were acting in self-defense. As moms always say, "two wrongs don't make a right."

you didnt over react, you under reacted if you ask me

i would have dislocated the base of his neck from his upper back and made him give the BJ to himself, then kicked him in the jaw so he could choke to death on his own dick

p.s.

i need a new laptop, can you hook a brother up with a discount? HA HA

i would have dislocated the base of his neck from his upper back and made him give the BJ to himself, then kicked him in the jaw so he could choke to death on his own dick

p.s.

Yeah this is definately the appropriate response!!!!

p.s.

Thanks Rob those were the words I was looking for. BorNred- speaking as a woman, you did the right thing. Take his ass out. He was OUT.OF.LINE. Period. End of sentence. and as a side note...Holy crap I would have freaked out!!! I need to learn self defense.

p.s.

***SNIP***

speaking as a woman, you did the right thing. Take his ass out.

***SNIP***

I've heard of wanting to destroy the competition, but geez, I doubt the guy reduces the pool of men available to you by that much, HuskerNCo.

p.s.

***SNIP***

speaking as a woman, you did the right thing. Take his ass out.

***SNIP***

I've heard of wanting to destroy the competition, but geez, I doubt the guy reduces the pool of men available to you by that much, HuskerNCo.

what??? :dunno

I thought I was being supportive to BorNred....and I don't think of that kind of 'man' is digging girls.

jeez AR you give me sh#t no matter what I say. You must like me.