Your thoughts on something that happened to me

I work for dell doing their warranty work, and i just got done replacing a video card in an XPS system, as i was leaving (walking to the front door) the guy came behind me, grabbed my hips and touched my junk! he then went further and asked if he could give me a bj...so i dropped him on the spot. Did i overreact with my inital reaction? It was instinct nothing more, I am by no means a homophobe. Your thoughts?

Was this guy an employee or a customer (you didn't say)? If it was a customer, you may just gotten Dell into some hot-water.

I really hope you guys are joking.

hell no i am not joking, i would have f'd him up. this political correctness bullsh#t is getting out of control.

how many guys would sexually harass a girl at work if the woman turned and slapped the sh#t of the dude

the dude ivaded his personal space and deserved what he got.

now if the guy just said to borNred "Can I give you a BJ" without touching him, that is another story

put your hands on me expect for me to put my hands on you, and i guarantee it will not be a pleasant experance for you

While you may have over-reacted a bit, let's bear in mind that what the guy did amounts to a sexual assault. You defended yourself against an assault.

AND...."he used the miminal amount of force neccessary to ward off his attacker". ;)

Great point!!!! I doubt anybody with any sense would press any type of charges considering he was just defending himself. ;)

I don't know why this creeps me out so much..

I've been approached twice (Lincoln and Tempe).

Each time I was torn between running away screaming and puking or killing the F%#.

The time in Tempe was at my Apt. Complex hot tub when I 1st moved out here...

This guy was finally kicked out but not before he offered some Highschoolers some $$ if they'd allow him to blow them...Even now, I sometimes wish I'd taken an Ice Pick to his ear.

I have and do train smaller petite women in the art of sef-defense. I think situations like this are less frequent. These are the situations you hope do not happen but if they do they are prepared. If someone puts thier hands on you, you have the right to defend yourself. I would rather listen to someone that denfended themselves than to hear of a rape or beating. The hell with this fool. He needs to be prosicuted and beat. JMO

If this was a woman being treated like this, I think the feeling would be to slap him and it would be widely accepted. This is no different.

While you may have over-reacted a bit, let's bear in mind that what the guy did amounts to a sexual assault. You defended yourself against an assault.

AND...."he used the miminal amount of force neccessary to ward off his attacker". ;)

Great point!!!! I doubt anybody with any sense would press any type of charges considering he was just defending himself. ;)

You should listen to BRI....he is an elite member of the Iowa County Police Squad. You should see his sharpshooter video! :thumbs