For everyone who wants Bo, this isn't very good news.... I would be okay with Bo, but right now, I really don't have a "clear cut" choice.... There are a lot of guys whom I could be happy with, but every one of those guys make me nervous... I am not sure there is a "can't miss" guy....

but back to the topic......If Miles leaves for Michigan, which appears to be a strong possibility.... One wouldthink that Bo would be 1st in line for the LSU job....considering they love his defense and he knows the kids, system, ect....

As of today, Bo is also probably 1st choice of Arkansas.....Bo is very familar with the SEC and Big 12, so he may have options....Wtih Arkansas and Michigan officially searching, if NU wants Bo, you would hope that the rumors of the "behind the curtain" deals are accurate, of Dr. Tom may wait a little long by giving everyone else a full week head start.

For everyone who wants Bo, this isn't very good news.... I would be okay with Bo, but right now, I really don't have a "clear cut" choice.... There are a lot of guys whom I could be happy with, but every one of those guys make me nervous... I am not sure there is a "can't miss" guy....

but back to the topic......If Miles leaves for Michigan, which appears to be a strong possibility.... One wouldthink that Bo would be 1st in line for the LSU job....considering they love his defense and he knows the kids, system, ect....

As of today, Bo is also probably 1st choice of Arkansas.....Bo is very familar with the SEC and Big 12, so he may have options....Wtih Arkansas and Michigan officially searching, if NU wants Bo, you would hope that the rumors of the "behind the curtain" deals are accurate, of Dr. Tom may wait a little long by giving everyone else a full week head start.

Bo is actually not #1 for LSU. I've been having many conversation's w/LSU fans and they said no matter whether Miles leaves or not that Bo is headed to Nebraska. Arkansas is actually trying to get Davis from UNC. :) Don't worry Bo will be coming to NU.

I seriously doubt Miles leaves. His contract sets him up for life if he wins the NC. Why go to Michigan?.. He will have NC at LSU, most likely. He will be a god there.

And I don't know if LSU is that fond of Pelini, his great defenses have allowed and average of 31 points the last four games I have heard.

And if they don't want Pelini as head coach, why in god's creation would we? There are problems with the boy. Most of you hate Herbstreit and he is his biggest fan.

I seriously doubt Miles leaves. His contract sets him up for life if he wins the NC. Why go to Michigan?.. He will have NC at LSU, most likely. He will be a god there.

And I don't know if LSU is that fond of Pelini, his great defenses have allowed and average of 31 points the last four games I have heard.

And if they don't want Pelini as head coach, why in god's creation would we? There are problems with the boy. Most of you hate Herbstreit and he is his biggest fan.

Miles is a Michigan alum, and has said in the past that UM would be his dream job. He'll take it if offered.

Furthermore, if LSU doesn't think Pelini is a good coach because his defense hasn't been its best for the last four games, I'll be more than happy if Nebraska benefits from that sort of idiocy. Pelini's record speaks for itself.

from what i've heard from a die-hard michigan fan.. that he heard on the radio somewhere that pelini was actually supposed to be announced as michigan's next coach and that miles didn't want the job.. which i thought made no sense at all seeing where he was from and all.. but i do not know either way whether that is true or not, it wouldnt make horrible sense, i just don't see why miles wouldnt want the michigan job if it is in fact his dream job

Miles is a Michigan alum, and has said in the past that UM would be his dream job. He'll take it if offered.

Furthermore, if LSU doesn't think Pelini is a good coach because his defense hasn't been its best for the last four games, I'll be more than happy if Nebraska benefits from that sort of idiocy. Pelini's record speaks for itself.

Urban Meyer said that Notre Dame was his dream job and when it was open he rejected it in favor of Florida.