Oklahoma got screwed

HuskerKing130

Oklahoma got screwed big time on that play where the wide receiver caught it in the end zone & the defender stripped him of the ball after he had possession. Those review officials are f#cking horrible, I don't know how you don't call that a touchdown. Really, I could care less that Oklahoma lost, but they got screwed on that call.

He may have gotten screwed but any fan who uses officiating as the reason their team lost is an idiot IMO. Had OU played up to par, they would have won. Instead, Tech beat them soundly (I watched most of the game). I'm sure OU fans will be bitching about this for days to come just like they did last year after the Oregon game and that officiating debacle (yes the refs made a bad call). But it's true today as it was then: never should a game come down to a bad call by a ref.

Oklahoma got screwed big time on that play where the wide receiver caught it in the end zone & the defender stripped him of the ball after he had possession. Those review officials are f#cking horrible, I don't know how you don't call that a touchdown. Really, I could care less that Oklahoma lost, but they got screwed on that call.

it's called homefield advantage, you see it all the time when a homer ref gives the home team a call.

How early in the game did OU's QB get knocked out of the game? Or did he even start. I turned the game on when it was 27 to 7.

The same thing happened to Oregon's QB, he reinjured his knee in the 1st quarter and that cost them the game.

I thought the catch was a td, but the replay couldn't show if he had it clean as he was going out of bounds. If it would have been called a td and they reviewed it, it would have had to stand as a td because not a good enough view of it to reverse it. Of course both those ref's didn't want to make that call, as they both looked at each other for about 5 seconds before any call went up.

GBR!!!

funny how Leach was bitching about an Austin resident making bad calls when they lost to UT, but nothing is being said about the Lubbock resident making bad calls last night

oh, and dont get me wrong, i dont like either of the two teams last night......if there was a way for both teams to walk away with a loss then i would be all for it