Lloyd Carr officially calls it quits...

I don't know....I think Pelini would be a good fit here...kind of like a Devaney kind of thing, but if he doesn't come, my vote goes to Turner Gill. I want to get back to Nebraska football...I am tired of this WC offense...it has become no defense, have to pass to try to catch up most of the time...and when they know you are passing....you are screwed.

I will laugh and laugh if they hire Bo Pelini. With Turner Gill as their offensive coordinator.

Why would a headcoach go to another school to be an offensive cordinator?

The dominos are going to fall, Miles to Michigan, Pelini to LSU, someone else to coach here. Thank God.

I would hazard a guess that LSU would'nt offer Pellini, since they did'nt offer the last DC the HC when Saban left. He was even on a team that won the NC game.

The dominos are going to fall, Miles to Michigan, Pelini to LSU, someone else to coach here. Thank God.

im really not sure if your kidding, but if not then i really agree. KELLY KELLY KELLY!!!!! :bonez

Oh, I'm definitely serious. I am going to laugh my ass off when he doesn't end up here after all the "inside sources" and rumors and all that.

im really not sure if your kidding, but if not then i really agree. KELLY KELLY KELLY!!!!! :bonez

Oh, I'm definitely serious. I am going to laugh my ass off when he doesn't end up here after all the "inside sources" and rumors and all that.

agreed........i really expect it to be someone that noone is thinking of. i do want kelly but i dont think that anyone really has the right answer.