Lloyd Carr officially calls it quits...

The dominos are going to fall, Miles to Michigan, Pelini to LSU, someone else to coach here. Thank God.

YES YES YES!!!! bring on paul johnson

NO

OMG HE BEAT NOTRE DAME! BEST COACH EVAR!

if you can win at navy...you are a pretty good coach. he was a good coach long before he beat a terrible ND team. I'm not saying he is the man for our job, but he certainly needs to be on the list

Pelini might be a head coach somewhere next year but it won't be at LSU.

Bingo! You are absolutely right. All folks have to do is visit some of the LSU boards to know that whether Miles leaves or not that Bo is headed for NU. I have a few friends who are huge LSU fans and they have said that they love Pelini for carrying on what Muschamp started. However they have also said that it's been made clear that BP will be going to NU as HC. :) Most of the LSU fans besides my friends have already started moving on life after BO, and are hoping they can get Muschamp back if not as DC as HC if Miles does decide to leave. :)

The dominos are going to fall, Miles to Michigan, Pelini to LSU, someone else to coach here. Thank God.

YES YES YES!!!! bring on paul johnson

NO

OMG HE BEAT NOTRE DAME! BEST COACH EVAR!

Not just that he's beaten Notre Dame, he's turned a perennial loser into a winner. That's especially hard at armed forces academies because of grade requirements and the fact that these kids are entering the services. Imagine what he could do with all the talent available to him. I would seriously consider Paul Johnson as the next Nebraska head football coach.

seriously how is brian kelly not the obvious choice. look at the guys record. at one point in time he was 41-2 over 3 years and won 2 D-2 national championships in that time span. he took over central michigan (a team that had only won 3 games 1 time in the 4 years before that) and he made them a 9 win team in only 3 years and the lowest number of wins he had at central michigan was his first year when he had 4 wins and that was without 3 of his best players. the next year he won 6 games and after that he won 9 games. he is already 8-3 at cincinatti IN HIS FIRST YEAR. he barely lost to currently ranked #3/4 west virginia IN HIS FIRST YEAR. HE SHOULD BE #1 ON THE LIST.

seriously how is brian kelly not the obvious choice. look at the guys record. at one point in time he was 41-2 over 3 years and won 2 D-2 national championships in that time span. he took over central michigan (a team that had only won 3 games 1 time in the 4 years before that) and he made them a 9 win team in only 3 years and the lowest number of wins he had at central michigan was his first year when he had 4 wins and that was without 3 of his best players. the next year he won 6 games and after that he won 9 games. he is already 8-3 at cincinatti IN HIS FIRST YEAR. he barely lost to currently ranked #3/4 west virginia IN HIS FIRST YEAR. HE SHOULD BE #1 ON THE LIST.

Has Kelly ever played or coached at a major football program? I'm serious, I don't know the answer. All I've ever seen is that he was D2, C. Mich., and Cincinatti. If that's it, I'd be worried about a guy that's never had high fan expectations or media scrutiny let alone the boosters.

Before reading all of this I was aginst Kelly but now I'm all for him of corse if we can't get Bo

i know, he really is a good coach, as the guy before your post said he hasnt coached at a major program before , but im thinking if that is all anyone can find wrong with the guy then i think he must be pretty good. plus most people want a guy that is still young and has something to prove and not someone that is just a name. i dont know but i really feel that he should be numero uno and i just started really reading up on him about a week ago. the guy can coach and coach good.

if you can win at navy...you are a pretty good coach.

Come talk to me about Paul Johnson when he starts sniffing at the BCS at Navy.

that will happen about the same time I figure out how to turn crap into gold(since that would be as easy to do) there isnt a coach in the world that could get them into the BCS without breaking serious rules