So I can predict bowls

What I read in the Daily Oklahoma is IF OU and Texas both lose, OU would get the nod since it would have the higher BCS rating.

Texas won't lose to Texas A&M and OU loses only if Bradford is not ready to go.

If both lose, head to head play factors here for the Big 12 Championship only. OU gets the nod.

Yeah I don't see UT losing to the Aggies again but OU lost some key players to injuries Saturday night including Demarco Murray who is questionable for the Bedlam game.

If OU and UT both both lose, then there's a three-way tie for the South (with Okie St) at 5-3. And UT wins that tie-breaker.....

ESPN's BottomLine reported that DeMarco Murray has a dislocated kneecap & will be out vs. Okie St.

What I read in the Daily Oklahoma is IF OU and Texas both lose, OU would get the nod since it would have the higher BCS rating.

Texas won't lose to Texas A&M and OU loses only if Bradford is not ready to go.

If both lose, head to head play factors here for the Big 12 Championship only. OU gets the nod.

Yeah I don't see UT losing to the Aggies again but OU lost some key players to injuries Saturday night including Demarco Murray who is questionable for the Bedlam game.

If OU and UT both both lose, then there's a three-way tie for the South (with Okie St) at 5-3. And UT wins that tie-breaker.....

ESPN's BottomLine reported that DeMarco Murray has a dislocated kneecap & will be out vs. Okie St.

And Bradford is still questionable.

I agree. Get a playoff system. Also, get rid of the Big 12 Championship game as well. How many times has it dicked a team from playing for the NC? NU in 1996. KState in 1998. Nearly OU in 2003. Probably KU or MIzzou in 2007.

And it gave us a championship in 97. That 54-14 win over A&M moved us to within striking distance of Michigan, after the very close call with Colorado.

Oregon would've loved another good game in 2001, I'll bet.

I actually thought the drumming we gave Manning and the Volunteers is what got us within striking distance of Michigan in 1997. That's what gave us separation from Mechicken

If there were a playoff, we wouldn't have to listen to Michigan claim they'd wax us in 1997. We wouldn't have to listen to Penn State claim they'd wax us in 1994. Who listens?

It would have been fun to watch USC and LSU play in 03'. Auburn seemed to find a way to get screwed, but I can't remember which year. There's still some season left this year, but West Virginia could find their way on the short end of the stick. I just find it odd that just about every other sport and every other division of football there is a playoff except for D1.

That's what makes this division so special.

EVERY game is Life/Death

People still beetch about who would've won a game 10 years ago when there are no guarantees either of them would've won their brackets in a playoff..I have no idea who won the playoff games last season in the NFL or Div2 ... let alone 10 years ago.

If there were just some way of guaranteeing that the best team would win other than having a best of 7 format. <_<

I'll grant you that most can't remember the playoff games in the NFL, but almost everyone can tell you just as fast who won the Super Bowl as they can who won the NC in college. Having co #1's IMO is silly. If there were an 8 team playoff, the season games would still be life/death. Look at OU, they were positioned to make it to the NC game by winning out. After losing, they wouldn't even be in the 8 man playoff bracket.