I wish all a

A bit early.

It has been a tough year for Husker fans. Instead of focusing on the negative, lets see what we are thankful for......

I am thankful to have a loving family, the ability to make a living for my family, all the blessings that god allows .

Weather you are home with loved ones or taking care of business away from home..........

God bless folks. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks hskrnokc

I too would like to wish everyone on this board a Happy Thanksgiving. We in the USA are very lucky to have the opportunities that we have. God Bless the people serving across the nation and across seas, who are unable to spend the holiday season with their families...

Too all on this board....we may not always agree on how to fix the problems of our beloved Huskers, but we all have the same goal in mind, and that is the success of our very proud program......

Here's wishing each of you and your families a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks hskrnokc

I too would like to wish everyone on this board a Happy Thanksgiving. We in the USA are very lucky to have the opportunities that we have. God Bless the people serving across the nation and across seas, who are unable to spend the holiday season with their families...

Too all on this board....we may not always agree on how to fix the problems of our beloved Huskers, but we all have the same goal in mind, and that is the success of our very proud program......

Here's wishing each of you and your families a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

You said it better than I ever would have HANC.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

GO BIG RED!!!

A bit early.

It has been a tough year for Husker fans. Instead of focusing on the negative, lets see what we are thankful for......

I am thankful to have a loving family, the ability to make a living for my family, all the blessings that god allows .

Weather you are home with loved ones or taking care of business away from home..........

God bless folks. Have a great Thanksgiving.

It HAS been a tough year, but "we'll all stick together in all kinds of weather for Dear 'ol Nebraska"........

I too am thankful for my family and all that I've been blessed with. Great husband, 2 boys, and daughter-in-law, and the most beautiful granddaughter in the world.

Happy Thanksgiving and bless you all!