Thank you Maurice Purify

jb61264

Would've been nice if he could catch the damn ball on that last pick...

A lot of things would have been nice. Mo's been one of the bright spots. If he'd have been used more intelligently you could be comparing him to the top recievers in the country. I say put him in the NU hall of Legends tomorrow.

You can't do that based on his off the field issues.

Would've been nice if he could catch the damn ball on that last pick...

A lot of things would have been nice. Mo's been one of the bright spots. If he'd have been used more intelligently you could be comparing him to the top recievers in the country. I say put him in the NU hall of Legends tomorrow.

You can't do that based on his off the field issues.

I hope you don't mean things like his brother being killed and all. Look, if we can put a hold up man like Johnny Rodgers in, Mo can get in too.

Absolute kudos to Mo.

And about his arrests this summer: I think we saw significant character development after that and through his personal tragedies. He bounced back, made a huge contribution to the team and kept his nose clean when it might have been easy to implode.

I don't know if he will get his degree -- I hope so, of course -- but that character development is a huge part of college, and I'm proud of him for keeping his head up. I think he's set up to be a success in the NFL and life.

He and Terrence Nunn will be missed next year no matter who the coach is. TN just kept performing, but you never heard a word about him. Didn't he finish up second on the career receiving list behind Johnny Rodgers?? They will be a nice addition to any team in the NFL. They helped establish a new tradition at receiver for us. And to think we still have some halfway decent depth at receiver for next year!!!

He and Terrence Nunn will be missed next year no matter who the coach is. TN just kept performing, but you never heard a word about him. Didn't he finish up second on the career receiving list behind Johnny Rodgers?? They will be a nice addition to any team in the NFL. They helped establish a new tradition at receiver for us. And to think we still have some halfway decent depth at receiver for next year!!!

I don't know man. Wouldn't count on Nunn making an NFL squad. He doesn't have that great of hands, footwork, and speed thats needed to play WR in the NFL.