Just something to note. It's the end of the 3rd period LSU vs Arkansas. The game is tied at 21.

Bo's defense has given up 265 yards rushing.

People here like to get all crazy about the suggestion of Houston Nutt coming here (Not my preference). Everybody wants Bo. I'm not saying anything. Decide for yourself. LSU has given up 265 yards rushing to Arkansas with 15 minutes left to play.

Just something to note. It's the end of the 3rd period LSU vs Arkansas. The game is tied at 21.

People here like to get all crazy about the suggestion of Houston Nutt coming here (Not my preference). Everybody wants Bo. I'm not saying anything. Decide for yourself. LSU has given up 265 yards rushing to Arkansas with 15 minutes left to play.

Arkansas is a good team, McFadden is awesone, Pelini isn't coming, but then his team never allowed 60 and 70 points against sh#t competition, like we did.

Bo is not the one on the field. Tough to put it all on the coach. They are pretty highly ranked you know, they do more things right than wrong. I see your point.

(originally posted in rumor mill by mistake- My Bad)

What ? You'd rather have Cosgrave? Are you kidding me ?

did I mention cosgrove?

Don't think he is saying that...but Bo's defense is getting run through at the moment. In the end, LSU will still win though.

Don't think he is saying that...but Bo's defense is getting run through at the moment. In the end, LSU will still win though.

Nope . not saying that at all. Just pointing out that Nutt (who nobody wants) is running all over Pelini ( who almost everybody seems to want).

Just strikes me as funny.

Hell yes he can fix it...

He can first and foremost kick some asses and take some names - freak'n kids dogged it this year...

He can teach them how to run freak'n base D - like knowing your BASIC gap responsibility.

He can install a real zone coverage scheme and then layer in unpredicable blitz packages (confuse O's).

Defense is not rocket science, it's 85% Emotion and 15% x's and o's

Fly to the ball - srtip the ball - wreck havoc....

What we just saw was two quality teams giving it everything they've got....unlike what we saw a few hours ago in Colorado.

agree, and Arkansas want to can Nutt? now those guys are crazy and forget they are in the "Let's Beat The Hell-otta-Each Other " Conference. SEC is a bitch on wheels! We could never survive in it!