Zac Bowman

HANC

listening to an interview with Bowman on 1620.....extrememly classy...... handled the fact that he was "benched" with maturity...... taking off the blackshirt.... etc....

What a great interview and a great person.... I wish him nothing but the best.... I truly hope he heals, and performs well at the combine and gets a chance to at least give the NFL a shot..

listening to an interview with Bowman on 1620.....extrememly classy...... handled the fact that he was "benched" with maturity...... taking off the blackshirt.... etc....

What a great interview and a great person.... I wish him nothing but the best.... I truly hope he heals, and performs well at the combine and gets a chance to at least give the NFL a shot..

:bonez

He might not have been the great shut down corner we all hoped for, but he's probably the only guy on the team that appreciates what it means to be a Blackshirt.

It was a great interview but you could tell he was holding back but I understand you can't throw everyone under the bus even if the season is over. I liked instead of telling us what was really said in the players meeting that he said he fell asleep or that what I got he was doing and I hope he really didn't fall asleep but life is tiring so I wouldn't blame him

He didn't go into details of why he was benched....he said the defense wasn't playing well (duh), and BC wanted to take a look at younger guys to see what they could do....... Bowman's response to his own explanation was...... (paraphrase)..... " all I could do was respect BC's decision, work harder in practice to get better, and to do everything I could do to HELP the younger guys get better".....

CLASSY !!!! and top-notch interview.