LSU Fans WANT Pelini Gone

Doesn't LSU have one of the top rated defenses in the country? Playing in possibly the toughest conference in the country? I've been a Pelini fan just for the fact of the intensity that he brings to the field. (which I haven't seen here for oh about 4 years maybe?). Not sure if he's the right choice but I'm sure that TO is going to make the right call and if the team plays hard for 60 minutes every week I will back whoever it is 100%

I was just reading the fan reactions to Bo being contacted by Nebraska. Here is what their fans are saying:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=6161209

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"and yall thought Callahan was a flop.....just wait."

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

**This is really scary stuff. NO PELINI PLEASE!!!!

The only reason they want him gone is because they were the #1 team and lost in overtime to a team with a potential heisman candidate. When your high expectations come crashing down, you tend to want to take your frustrations out on the easiest thing around. NU fans should be familiar with this scenario. Just wait until he's gone and they will be in shock of how good they had it with Bo.

I was just reading the fan reactions to Bo being contacted by Nebraska. Here is what their fans are saying:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=6161209

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"and yall thought Callahan was a flop.....just wait."

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

**This is really scary stuff. NO PELINI PLEASE!!!!

The only reason they want him gone is because they were the #1 team and lost in overtime to a team with a potential heisman candidate. When your high expectations come crashing down, you tend to want to take your frustrations out on the easiest thing around. NU fans should be familiar with this scenario. Just wait until he's gone and they will be in shock of how good they had it with Bo.

Exactly. The only person who has managed to shut down McFadden is Huston Nutt, by keeping him on the bench. There IS a reason why this guy will be invited to NY for the Heisman, and quite possibly the #1 pick in the NFL draft. ANd the defense only have up 28 in regulation.

Someone talking sense! Of course they're going to be pissed when the NC is stripped from them by a beast of a running back. But frankly I don't care much what a bunch of southerners pounding away on their keyboards in a drunken rage have to say about Pelini when his overall record as a coordinator is outstanding.

These same fans will be the ones sitting around in a bar next year when their team has just dropped out of the top twenty-five saying, "Boy, remember when Pelini was coaching? Man, that was some defense."

LSU might be having some rough seas ahead if Miles takes off and so does Bo. We'll see if they're still singing the same song a few seasons from now.

X

I don't think Pelini is the best choice, but the fact that some LSU fans don't like him wouldn't matter to me if I did want him. There are fans that hate their coaches at every school. No matter how bad the team is doing.

Listening to Joe Fan is probably the dumbest thing to do when looking for a good coach

The fact that he is supposedly not being considered for the LSU head coach job if miles leaves, should scream something. The fact that some are saying he is being fired as the LSU DC might give some hesitation, but with the bogasm festival we are witnessing nothing along the lines of the truth seems to be believed.

LSU fans seem to be in love with Muschamp and so don't like Pelini.

Were they No.1 with Muschamp?

It seems like you have to lie on the bottom before you can appreciate something good.

We've been pretty far down and would appreciate improvement, even if he's not perfect.

Well, at least for awhile. :)

Remember when NU fans were calling for Tom's head when he couldn't win the BIG ONE?

I remember those days.

But I also remember Pelini doing everything he could to disrupt this team. I also remember his little group of recruits trying to hold us hostage. This is not a good person folks. Only the anit Callahan folks liked him when he left, now we have a bogasm every ten seconds.

We are getting in bed with a snake. Well some are I guess.

I will only believe it when Tom says it is true. God Forbid. We can not lower our standards to this mans level.

I could care less about his defensive ability. It is his character that concerns me. I would rather BC was givne a 50 year contract than have this snake here a second.