72nd and Dodge

Yes, the KETV 7 news showed this "true Husker fan" on the 10:00 news. The guy was wearing a leather "National Champions" jacket and waving a flag from the 94-95 Championship years.

He had a Husker hat on and he was wearing thick black framed glasses with one of the arms missing.

Yeah... he looked a little "off" to say the least. hahaha..

*But* in his defense, I have seen posts on various message boards that stated, "If Callahan gets fired, I'll be the first one celebrating at the intersection!" ---and this guy was the only one to show up! hahaha..

Yes, the KETV 7 news showed this "true Husker fan" on the 10:00 news. The guy was wearing a leather "National Champions" jacket and waving a flag from the 94-95 Championship years.

He had a Husker hat on and he was wearing thick black framed glasses with one of the arms missing.

It was the actual embodiment of "The Husker Spirit." Terrible what Pedey and Cally did to it over the past 4 years. But what doesn't killyou makes you stronger.

Long live the Husker spirit!

I saw the "one" guy on the corner of 72nd and Dodge, then i watched the news at 10 and the guy says "lets get back to the option". I dont know about most of you on this board but i think most of us know that returning to an option attack is not the answer, maybe a little bit of option sprinkled in but not a complete commitment to the option. The main thing will be to return to the fundamentals of football because we all witnessed the lack of intensity and tackling that doomed us!

I'm just as happy as everyone else that Bill Callahan is no longer our coach, but I'm glad people didn't celebrate in the streets. He may be a bad coach, but I do believe he's a good person and deserves to be treated with respect. Hopefully people remember that if they see him around Lincoln.

No-he should be run out of town in a storm of rocks and bottles. You don't call TO a "crusty old f*$&" in Lincoln. He & his agent are both arrogant pricks. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, clowns.

Sounds like that guy isn't all the way there. Or, is legally retarded.

Well, on the news he was wearing some carhart overalls with his "Back to Back National Champs" letterman jacket (you know the wool one with red pleather sleeves). A straw cowboy had and a pair of glasses with one of the side/ear pieces missing. He was waving his '94 National Champs flag and screaming "We're Back!"

You be the judge.

God I hope that didn't make any kind of national exposure.....

Sounds like that guy isn't all the way there. Or, is legally retarded.

Well, on the news he was wearing some carhart overalls with his "Back to Back National Champs" letterman jacket (you know the wool one with red pleather sleeves). A straw cowboy had and a pair of glasses with one of the side/ear pieces missing. He was waving his '94 National Champs flag and screaming "We're Back!"

You be the judge.

God I hope that didn't make any kind of national exposure.....

wow. That sounds pretty 'neck.