Omaha paper lists new names

Tom shatel (dumba$$), the local beat writer seems to think that neither Bo or Gill will get the job....ironically, my uncle who works for the LJS also seems to agree... (but he has been wrong 1000000 times too)....

Names listed in the Omaha paper this morning include:

Greg Schiano - Rutgers

Barry Alvarez - as a possible coach/AD postion

Jim Leavit - South Florida

Brian Kelly - Cincinnati

Jim Grobe - Wake Forest

Where they grabbed these names from are beyond me, but they appeared in the paper....they could just be the writer's opinion, which may not be any better than any of ours.

Tom shatel (dumba$$), the local beat writer seems to think that neither Bo or Gill will get the job....ironically, my uncle who works for the LJS also seems to agree... (but he has been wrong 1000000 times too)....

Greg Schiano - Rutgers

Brian Kelly - Cincinnati

Jim Grobe - Wake Forest

Where they grabbed these names from are beyond me, but they appeared in the paper....they could just be the writer's opinion, which may not be any better than any of ours.

and probably worse.........Schiano will not leave Rutgers, not for NU that's for sure.

Kelly and Grobe, Grobe maybe, Kelly, doubtful.

Greg Schiano - Rutgers

Brian Kelly - Cincinnati

Jim Grobe - Wake Forest

Schiano didn't leave Rutgers for his former team (Miami) so he will not come to Nebraska.

Alvarez retired from coaching two years ago, but who knows he might come back.

Leavitt started South Florida and I just don't see him leaving.

Kelly would be my top choice on that list, but he is also a canadite for the Michigan job and has had two coaching jobs in the state of Michigan already (Grand Valley State University and Central Michigan).

Grobe is way too comited to WF to come to Nebraska and i don't think I would want him anyway.

These names have already been discussed ad nauseum for weeks right here at HuskerBoard! That's where they got these names. hahaha :lol:

Greg Schiano - Rutgers

Brian Kelly - Cincinnati

Jim Grobe - Wake Forest

WOWT reported this morning that Alvarez is NOT interested in the NU position. He stated that he is happy where he is (AD at Wisconsin)