The Sherman I heard was the DC at the Texans. I don't follow pro ball that closely. Is Mike Sherman, formerly at the Packers, the DC for the Texans?

Same Guy.

And this is a problem? Is he on someone's radar for NU? What is his story? Why did he go from Greenbay to Texas? And was it a job demotion?

Well, either he could be a colossal failure or a shining success... Unlike Cally, Sherman actually posted several winning seasons as a HC in the pro game. 5 of his six years in fact. Couple of 12 win years if I remember correctly. I don't know why Green Bay let him go.

Just had the thought we might have to compete against him......

The A&M might hire Mike Sherman... the former Green Bay Packers coach...yikes!

Yea they did i think its a good move hell maybe he will get them rollin and maybe just maybe them aggies might be able 2 upset them longhorns and sooners :woo:thumbs

He wasn't the DC, he was an OL coach for the Aggies in their glory days of late 80s and 90s.

The Sherman I heard was the DC at the Texans. I don't follow pro ball that closely. Is Mike Sherman, formerly at the Packers, the DC for the Texans?

Same Guy.

And this is a problem? Is he on someone's radar for NU? What is his story? Why did he go from Greenbay to Texas? And was it a job demotion?

Well, either he could be a colossal failure or a shining success... Unlike Cally, Sherman actually posted several winning seasons as a HC in the pro game. 5 of his six years in fact. Couple of 12 win years if I remember correctly. I don't know why Green Bay let him go.

Just had the thought we might have to compete against him......

It helps that he inherited a heckuva strong team, with brett faver at the helm.

Sherman really didn't do a lot with the puckers. I look forward to watching him dismantle any progress that franchione did at aTm.