Media should stop

Colfax

The last couple topics on another site relate to a plane leaving Lincoln and going to Baton Rouge picking up Pelini and on to Atlanta and also the contacting of the U of Buffalo Athletic Director relative to Nebraska asking to be able to talk with Turner Gill. This is over the top in my opinion. Leave Osborne alone and let him work through the interview process in peace. Trust the man to do the job without the glare of the microscope. I doubt if any other University in the country has ever had someone with the football background Nebraska has working through the interview process. The media is out of control with their meddling and should leave him alone until such time he is ready to announce his decision. Then is the time for all of us to rally around that decision giving it our full support with the realization much experience and thought has been put into that decision. Trust the man and leave him to his job without meddling, especially the media.

The last couple topics on another site relate to a plane leaving Lincoln and going to Baton Rouge picking up Pelini and on to Atlanta and also the contacting of the U of Buffalo Athletic Director relative to Nebraska asking to be able to talk with Turner Gill. This is over the top in my opinion. Leave Osborne alone and let him work through the interview process in peace. Trust the man to do the job without the glare of the microscope. I doubt if any other University in the country has ever had someone with the football background Nebraska has working through the interview process. The media is out of control with their meddling and should leave him alone until such time he is ready to announce his decision. Then is the time for all of us to rally around that decision giving it our full support with the realization much experience and thought has been put into that decision. Trust the man and leave him to his job without meddling, especially the media.

Yes, down with all investigative reporting!!

maybe not,

tell you what...log out, log back in and try again.